Queen's Wish - Review

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Christ Centered Gamer reviewed Queen's Wish: The Conqueror.

As far as the moral front, there are a few instances where pentagrams appear as areas where monsters can be summoned. There are some undead monsters that can appear, including the ability for the player to summon and control skeletons. When enemies are killed, they go flying off the screen and leave small splotches of blood. There are some subtle political messages in the game as well. For example, one of the regions - the Ahriel - is governed by wealthy elites who live in a hard-to-reach city, who enact rules with little concern for the citizens who live in the rest of their region. This seems to echo the exact problems that Washington State is going through, and I am sure that other states in the United States can also relate. Given that Spiderweb Software is based out of Seattle, this is likely not a coincidence.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

"Game Score - 76%
Gameplay - 17/20
Graphics - 6/10
Sound - 5/10
Stability - 5/5
Controls - 5/5

Morality Score - 82%
Violence - 6/10
Language - 8/10
Sexual Content - 10/10
Occult/Supernatural - 7/10
Cultural/Moral/Ethical - 10/10"

LOL never saw a morality score before

Never understood why hardcore Christians play fantasy games and then check compatibility to their faith. It's fantasy, who cares?

So this post is here so we can laugh about it, right? Same as if there was a review made by a Flat Earther giving the game a "NASA conspiracy score". Very funny I guess.

True enough, but know that they will condemn us to the eternal fire, as the heretic sinners we are. Just be prepared for their "rpgwatch.com review". Morality score included.

Witcher 3 achieved 25% morality score. Suppose god is offended by boobs in fantasy setting. Lets just hope Cyberpunk will beat that score, even without elves and dwarfs ... :D

Maybe we should assign a morality score to the person who claims to be able to score games morality.

Witcher 3 achieved 25% morality score. Suppose god is offended by boobs in fantasy setting. Lets just hope Cyberpunk will beat that score, even without elves and dwarfs … :D

I appreciate when we get reviews from Christian review sites. We rarely get them - once every few years it seems. It makes sense to help know what you are getting when you buy game. Secular reviews almost never look at this sort of thing - certainly not in that perspective.

And its brave too. Know that the review is going to be jumped on and the reviewer trashed.

I appreciate when we get reviews from Christian review sites. We rarely get them - once every few years it seems. It makes sense to help know what you are getting when you buy game. Secular reviews almost never look at this sort of thing - certainly not in that perspective.

And its brave too. Know that the review is going to be jumped on and the reviewer trashed.
If your serious and not just being ironic I agree. As that site was thrashed when I was news-editor also. It's not for everyone but I'm sure there are some Christian Families/Gamers who take this stuff seriously.

As far as I can tell they find Daggerfall to be the most immoral game of all even worse then a lot of hentai games

I would find that site's reviews more interesting if they gave a moral score to the countless cases of child sexual abuse perpetrated by Christian priests. I hear there are families that take that seriously too. Unfortunately, those things are not a fantasy that takes place in a video-game.

That's the scary part; it is ok to grab a woman by the pussy (or vote a person as president who claims to do such) but not ok to play a game where a woman is ...
-
i guess fiction is more dangerous than rl.

If your serious and not just being ironic I agree. As that site was thrashed when I was news-editor also. It's not for everyone but I'm sure there are some Christian Families/Gamers who take this stuff seriously.

2020 years later and even the mention of Christ still hits a nerve.
Awesome.

Some people here are sitting on their moral high horse and passing judgement on Christian games reviews site, the irony!

Christian review of a game does not bother me. I won't read it as it does not interest me but these guys are open about their intentions. I wish other so-called professional game reviews sites were up front about their politics etc.

It doesn't bother me there is a Christian game review site.

I will be starting a Woden review site to keep things fair and balanced. To get 5 stars your game better be bloody and awesome with many sacrifices ;)

Back
Top Bottom