Eschalon: Book 1 - v1.01 Patch Released & Mac Testing

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Basilisk has released the v1.01 patch for Eschalon we reported earlier. Here are the final notes:
Patch version 1.01: (FINAL)
FIXED: Pressing "T" while holding a shield crashes game.
FIXED: Skill point exploit in Character Editor.
FIXED: Typos...I won't list them all, but any posted in the support thread or emailed to me are fixed immediately.
FIXED: Pressing "J" while the inventory window is open no longer causes text to overflow from the Quest Journal.
FIXED: Map barrier errors...I won't list them all, but any posted in the support thread or emailed to me are fixed immediately.
FIXED: Several skill description inconsistencies.
FIXED: No longer lose items left in mixer when pressing Esc.
FIXED: Magick Journal should display all spells properly.
FIXED: Space bar exploit.
FIXED: Inventory tooltip focus problem.
FIXED: Creatures on edge of screen occasionally not responding to attacks.
FIXED: Camping on beach no longer hangs system.
FIXED: Bashing object while container window is open no longer crashes game.
ADDED: Keystroke 'x' opens Inventory, Equip Window, and Stats window all at once. Oh yeah, this is nice!
BALANCE: Made a small change to allow the maximum recovery rate for MP to be 1/3 rounds, rather than 1/4 rounds.
BALANCE: Increased arrow quantities for merchants.
BALANCE: Balanced empty-handed bashing/Fire Dart bashing/Lock Melt to be a bit more even.
Direct link to the patch file. In addition, they are calling for Mac testers as that version approaches release.
More information.

Anyone know if there is a way to close the GUI and only see the gameworld?
At 8x6, only being able to see about 40% of the game world and 60% is GUI, it would be really nice to close. :)

Thanks.

Unfortunately the Mac tester link is dead as they have enough applicants. Ah well, I guess I'll keep playing on Windows ...

Back
Top Bottom