Realms Beyond - Halloween Update

You must be really easy to please. Where are the gameplay videos? Where is anything worth looking at other than some item descriptions, name a monster, etc.? Now apparently they are going to add writers to their team as a stretch goal. Sweet, the game might have writing now.

I just don't trust Hobgoblin42, Jarlfrank or anyone associated with this, Demons Age, Chaos Chronicles or whatever they're calling it nowadays to try and pass it off for a buck. The combat looked slow and boring, the ruleset is boring, they just took Demons Age and slapped on some boring character customization we've seen done better a million times and are trying to pass it off again.

You don't have to believe me. If the Kickstarter succeeds we'll see what comes from it. I wouldn't hold my breath that we see anything from it, or anything worth playing.

Fluent saying someone is easy to please is the funniest thing ever written on RPGWatch.

Perhaps they'd be in better shape in that area if Copper (née Silver) Coin and Winterfart hadn't launched a crusade to force them to fire their lead(?) writer who apparently was working for free, all because he posts edgy stuff on internet forums. Oh well, that's 2018 for you.

He was fired? I hadn't heard that. Well I guess some people have an issue with a brutal political philosophy that led to the horrific deaths of millions of people. Go figure.

Fluent saying someone is easy to please is the funniest thing ever written on RPGWatch.

I'd go as far and say in all of human history. :)

( Though the change is very refreshing to see. Kind of like with young Anakin...always a lil bit too eager, positive, you could tell there is something dark and sinister beneath the surface. This will be interesting to see where it goes)

But none of that will convince Fluent. Nothing anyone will say will convince him otherwise. He has decided that he is going to spout the same nonsense, that has been debunked by several members, in every thread about Realms Beyond. I guess that is the kind of person he is nowadays.

Let's go easy. That seems to me pretty close to a personal attack, and we know Fluent hasn't been feeling too great recently.

I missed the deadline to participate but I would have thrown in "Hobakakmong" which means pumpkin nightmare in Korean :p

Let's go easy. That seems to me pretty close to a personal attack, and we know Fluent hasn't been feeling too great recently.

I doubt Myrthos meant for it to sound like that. Plus you have to admit that Fluent is somewhat extreme in his views. There's usually no middle ground with him, and he's an immovable object once he forms an opinion about something.

With all the confusion over these assets and being burned I think his view is understandable and its always better to be safe then sorry. There's too much fanboism over games these days as it is.

Surprised Copper Coin hasn't joined in yet. Guess we exhausted him out.:biggrin:

Have they mentioned yet whether there will be pre-generated companions the player can recruit? I'd rather have a team of personalities with associated banter and motivations, but I suspect we're not going to get that. Maybe it's too much to expect at this budget level?

You can create a full party of six at gamestart or any number of that and then recruit NPC chars. No idea how involved the NPC chars will be.

Back
Top Bottom