Which Deus Ex Is Your Favorite?

• Deus Ex

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • Deus Ex: Invisible War

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
The upcoming Revision mod might qualify as something like a remaster.

The upcoming Revision mod might qualify as something like a remaster.

Speaking of that - They just posted an update on the 24th of last month. Seems like it's very close to release.

http://www.dx-revision.com/website/

On a side note: Who the hell are the 9 people in this poll that actually voted for Invisible War as their favorite? :)

Speaking of that - They just posted an update on the 24th of last month. Seems like it's very close to release.

http://www.dx-revision.com/website/

On a side note: Who the hell are the 9 people in this poll that actually voted for Invisible War as their favorite? :)

Cool - thanks for that update! I reinstalled DX and plan a re-play, so might wait for this thing to hit!

As for DX:IW ... no clue - I mean, I fully support those who state itwasn't *that bad* and got very negative comments from PC gamers due to rampant console-itis ... but it also really isn't up to the caliber of either the original or DX:HR. IMO of course.

I actually reinstalled IW yesterday as well.

One gets desperate, waiting for TW3 patches ;)

I actually reinstalled IW yesterday as well.

One gets desperate, waiting for TW3 patches ;)

I almost did that last night ... but stopped myself. I did reinstall Unreal 2 this morning however ;)

Human Revolution.
But the problem with Deus Ex is that I always just drop this game off with no reason. I'm like really liking it for some time, then I'm in the middle and I'm just forgetting about it and playing in something different.
Don't even know why.

First DE was really good. I just didn't caught it in time, I guess.

Pity you deleted your posting, Darth, because the guy was using cheap tricks and it was magical as well.

It is very annoying some manage to slip through the net. There is something wrong with the system, nobody of the team has validated the above post, which is now deleted by me and was clearly spam.
As I said this is not the first one which gets posted without validation and it is defintely not good for my motivation I can tell you that. I checked this new member this morning, and he had posted nothing. I check the moderators section just now, a couple of hours later, and I see a posting of this new member earlier(!) than the time I checked him out this morning.

Rule is first 7 posts get validated. I normally check several times a day.
I’d appreciate if anyone reported spam immediately, or sent me a PM if that is what you prefer. It is clear I can not do this on my own.

A very annoyed Eye.

Sorry for the rant.which is completely off topic too.
Any moderator wishing to delete it: fine by me.

Pity you deleted your posting, Darth, because the guy was cheap tricks and it was magical as well.

It is very annoying some manage to slip through the net. There is something wrong with the system, nobody of the team has validated the above post, which is now deleted by me and was clearly spam.
As I said this is not the first one which gets posted without validation and it is defintely not good for my motivation I can tell you that. I checked this new member this morning, and he had posted nothing. I check the moderators section just now, a couple of hours later, and I see a posting of this new member earlier(!) than the time I checked him out this morning.

Rule is first 7 posts get validated. I normally check several times a day.
I’d appreciate if anyone reported spam immediately, or sent me a PM if that is what you prefer. It is clear I can not do this on my own.

A very annoyed Eye.

Sorry for the rant.which is completely off topic too.
Any moderator wishing to delete it: fine by me.

It sounds like you expect a perfect performance of yourself. You seem to be doing a fine job as far as I can tell.

No reason to ruin it for yourself by being unrealistic about these things. They happen everywhere - and it's hardly the end of the world.

I'm not a big "report" person, but I take your point.

Since I appreciate your work, I will try to remember to report posts that seem like obvious spam.

But, I do not enjoy the thought of something getting deleted because I assumed the wrong thing.

Thank you, I appreciate your words.

I am very careful when I am not sure. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. If they are spammers, sooner or later it will become clear. We have had one of those banned not that long ago.

So, no prob if you are not entirely sure when reporting. As long as people do not expect me to ban a person just because they are reporting it… :) (Not saying here you would do that, Darth. Just generally speaking here). I have my own responsibility.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom