CoH & CoV - Issue 14 This Month

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Latest update to include mission editor, Oli Welsh article here.
NCsoft has revealed that it will release the next City of Heroes update, Issue 14: Mission Architect, in March.
The update introduces the Mission Architect content editor, delayed from its originally intended release last year.
You'll be able to create and share stories with other players on live servers from hundreds of available maps and thousands of characters, or even create your own custom enemies. You can write all the the dialogue, determine enemy placement and difficulty level, and trigger cascading sequences of mission goals.
More information.

?? I've been watching these guys for years. They never say "it will be out in such & such month." They might say they are shooting for release by the end of the month but never anything that definite.

This is definitely a seriously revolutionary thing. Even if only 10% of the player base makes custom missions and if only 10% of those are any good at all, we'll still be getting several hundred cool missions.

It is amazing to me this continues on - they recently released for the Mac and I figured 'who cares?' but found they actually have a decent community!

Back
Top Bottom