Free Steam Keys

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
I still have a couple of keys to play the beta of Divinity Original Sin. They should still work, so if you want to check the game out feel free to ask. I have 12 of them, so the first 12 who indicate they want one can have it.
To be clear, the keys will not give you access to the released game.

In addition I have keys for Arkania 1, 2 & 3 (one key for each game). Anybody out there who wants them? If there are more who want them, I'll make a selection.

The keys are given only to regular members of The Watch.

Last edited:
Hello.

If you still have one for Original Sin, I'd like one.
I read good things about the game.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, i am interested in a key. Thinking of pre-ordering original sin but would like to see how it plays.

Thanks, Ursus

Btw i still have a free key for torchlight I. Anyone??

Hi, i am interested in a key. Thinking of pre-ordering original sin but would like to see how it plays.

Thanks, Ursus

Btw i still have a free key for torchlight I. Anyone??
Could you give me the torchlight key?
Thanks

I still have a couple of keys to play the beta of Divinity Original Sin. They should still work, so if you want to check the game out feel free to ask. I have 12 of them, so the first 12 who indicate they want one can have it.

In addition I have keys for Arkania 1, 2 & 3 (one key for each game). Anybody out there who wants them? If there are more who want them, I'll make a selection.
Could you give a original sin key?
Thanks

Huh?

All this time I was thinking I didn't need to purchase a copy… oh well, no big deal.
You don't. As you donated last year in our fundraiser you will get a key upon release.

I should have mentioned the keys are available to regular members of the Watch only. So from now on, don't bother to register, just for this.

So they'd work during the beta and then, once D:OS is released they'd cease working?

So they'd work during the beta and then, once D:OS is released they'd cease working?
Yes the key wont be upgraded on release and the beta will be shut down. This is common with most Beta, and Alphas on Steam.

Thanks for clearing it up, I evidently don't have much first hand experience with Steam's Early Access.

No one should accept them, all here should have backed such prestigious game. :police:

Thanks for clearing it up, I evidently don't have much first hand experience with Steam's Early Access.

If you *pay* for Early Access to a game, the game usually updates itself to a full version upon release. Blackguards worked like that for example.

Back
Top Bottom