CRPG-Meter Reviews

I skimmed your comments on Skyrim but for some reason i disagree with the rpg'ness of skyrim. My biggest two problems is that the world ignores key things you do - you can slaughter a town and no one cares - you can make a major decision that has wide implications on the world and there is a drum roll but afterwards everything is the same. And while I don't expect the entire world to revolve around you the game tries to portray your actions as world impacting without the world being impacted. Even Lords of Xulima does a better job here.

I skimmed your comments on Skyrim but for some reason i disagree with the rpg'ness of skyrim. My biggest two problems is that the world ignores key things you do - you can slaughter a town and no one cares - you can make a major decision that has wide implications on the world and there is a drum roll but afterwards everything is the same. And while I don't expect the entire world to revolve around you the game tries to portray your actions as world impacting without the world being impacted. Even Lords of Xulima does a better job here.

Because of that it got only 3 points in Story and NPC-Interaction.

Back
Top Bottom