Steam curation

If I like some of the games on a curator list, I tend to follow them on steam but never really bothered to visit their sites etc.

Awesome.

Maybe... But it also has forgettable visuals and I'm unsure what saving system is in nor if mobs respawn.

Added

NieR: Automata
Open world action RPG with an interesting storyline, a post-apocalyptic atmosphere, memorable characters, a great soundtrack and several game modes. An RPG that is greater than the sum of its parts!
267 Games

Thanks for all the hard work, Hidden!

Added

Stonekeep
Stonekeep is an immersive 1st person dungeon crawler from 1995. The game features grid based movement, real time combat and automapping. Oldschool and challenging!
268 Games

-> GOGMix

I just recognized, Totalbiscuit visited Valve and as it seems, they are open to improve the curator system, which in TBs opinion is rather useless at the current state… Here's thhe part where he starts talking about the curator system:
https://youtu.be/DeEyCYv_QDI?t=992

I just recognized, Totalbiscuit visited Valve and as it seems, they are open to improve the curator system, which in TBs opinion is rather useless at the current state… Here's the part where he starts talking about the curator system:
https://youtu.be/DeEyCYv_QDI?t=992

Steam already fixed his main critique point - users can see recommendations from all curators now and not only from the curators they are following:

Attachments

• Steam.jpg
    Steam.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 153
Added

StarCrawlers
StarCrawlers' turn-based party combat is similar to the old Wizardrys. The dungeon crawler features a cool sci-fi setting, an interesting class/skill system and a whimsicle art style. Major Fun!
271 Games

-> GOGMix

Back
Top Bottom