ELEX - Big Patch

The problem with GOG is that it isn't automatted. Real people have to upload the patch into the system. And they have real worktimes, so during holidays there won't happen anything I'm sure.

BTW, I found it funny that the Berserkers and Clerics are pretty much equally popular (around 25% each), while the Outlaws are much more hated (10%). Rightfully so, they are all written awfully, but the Outlaws are the worst. I see no reason to be part of them.

FYI - it doesn't add a new difficulty setting as such. But it makes the difficulty more customizable.

Unless I missed something, that is.
Looks like that.

Myself I would like a difficulty option related to groups split/no split. Or let say for Elex 2.

And also some options to control dodging gameplay difficulty. The new option related to stamina will just push to even bigger chains at lower difficulty. Perhaps even a separate stamina dodging to push use dodge more.

meh . . . looks like they are squashing some minor exploits.

I would have preferred a more coherent way of handling all the notes, audios and books in inventory. A ton of good back story stuff that is far too difficult to go through AFTER you secure it.
Quite agree, for me a big gameplay change would be an option (the default) to read notes when picked and freeze time when you read the note.

Also they could be presented with a more clear/easy/appealing to read presentation.

And linked notes should be in a sort of book with few pages.

I would suggest dev to check notes in Battle Chasers Nightwar.

I noticed a difference between the German story and the English story.
From everything I can find, the German writing was better than the English.

It would explain some of the odd story choices (or in some cases lack of choice while resolving).

Back
Top Bottom