The First 30 Minutes of Avadon 2: The Corruption

D

Deleted User

Hello everybody! Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I uploaded a video of the first 30 minutes of Avadon 2! If you aren't sure what the game is like or you just want to see it in action, head over to my channel and check it out. Hopefully this helps some of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_hoVc4Cs6s

Thanks for your time!

I'm actually enjoying the game. Some of the combat though does get repetitive and boring. It would of been better if you could take all six team members instead of just three.

I'm actually enjoying the game. Some of the combat though does get repetitive and boring. It would of been better if you could take all six team members instead of just three.

I'm enjoying the game, too. I don't want to spoil my review, though :).

But that's disappointing to hear that you can only have 3 team members at the same time. Why, oh why, would they do that? I guess to balance the game, but I too would have wanted control of a 6 person party instead of 3. Oh well. Thanks for spoiling the game for me, Potato. Lol, jk man.

I'm enjoying the game, too. I don't want to spoil my review, though :).

But that's disappointing to hear that you can only have 3 team members at the same time. Why, oh why, would they do that? I guess to balance the game, but I too would have wanted control of a 6 person party instead of 3. Oh well. Thanks for spoiling the game for me, Potato. Lol, jk man.
It's not a spoiler you find out right after the prologue, and it has nothing to do with the story or plot.;) It's just a design decision that I don't like.

W00t, thanks HerrSchnuff! I'm probably going to grab this. I hate Jeff's combat system, but 6 members will make it a cakewalk :) I play for his stories, not anything else.

Back
Top Bottom