Nuclear Union - New Screenshots

Now I'm worried actually.
Last year we had DX:HR, TW2 and TES:S. Three amazing RPGs.
Nuclear Union with awsome looking screenshots is planned for next year.
And this year? Risen 2 was good, but it's not GOTY material. Is year 2012. really bad for RPGs?

Last edited:
I don't see dishonored as an rpg it looks and plays like the thief games. It's just another slow season for rpg's. They happen occasionally till others get released.

Last edited:
I don't see dishonored as an rpg it resembles the thief games. It's just another slow season for rpg's. They happen occasionally till others get released.

Not really slow. Diablo came out and Torchlight is just a week or so away. But those aren't really my type of RPGs. And I see Dishonored more as a Deus Ex - at least I'm hoping.

But 2011 - WOW
I loved both Skyrim and Deus Ex 3, I could have loved TW2 but I didn't like traversing in that dark world that made up almost half the game.

BTW, Those screen shots for Nuclear Union sorta reminded me of the wharfs in Morrowwind.

Last edited:
Playing inquisitor and replaying baldursgate (EE) isnt that slow of a season is it ;)

Playing inquisitor and replaying baldursgate (EE) isnt that slow of a season is it ;)

Really how can you be playing Baldur's Gate (EE)? It's not even released yet. There is still five days till release.

Back
Top Bottom