Horizon Zero Dawn - Is Coming to PC

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Kotaku reports that the Action RPG Horizon Zero Dawn will be released for the PC:

Sources: Horizon: Zero Dawn Is Coming To PC

The PlayStation 4 exclusive Horizon: Zero Dawn will come to personal computers this year, sources tell Kotaku. It's an unprecedented move for Sony that signals a future in which the publisher releases games on platforms beyond its own consoles.

This news comes from three people familiar with Sony's plans, all speaking anonymously because they were not authorized to talk to press. Sony did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Horizon: Zero Dawn, an open-world game set in a post-apocalyptic version of the United States that has been overrun by robot dinosaurs, launched for PS4 in February 2017. It was critically acclaimed and commercially successful for its developer, Guerrilla Games, which is owned and operated by Sony. And, like other Sony-published games over the past two decades, it was exclusive to a PlayStation console, helping drive sales of Sony's hardware in addition to generating revenue on its own.

[...]
More information.

I like this game. Its decent open world action game with rather shallow RPG mechanic and somewhat bloated gathering/crafting system. But action and story pacing work for me. Playing it with m+k through Aten Phantom-S gamepad emulator. Works fine and I enjoy it much more then just playing with gamepad.

Good news, just hope they do a good job on the port.

One of the few games I could get myself to hold a gamepad to play. I hope it's a worthy port.

Watched my brother play it for 15 minutes or so when it was originally released. Probably decent fun but not what I prefer to spend my limited gaming time on.

Nice! Will buy.

Great news indeed. It will be awesome to play the game with keyboard-mouse and 60 fps. I hope we will see Bloodborne, God of War and Days Gone also in the future.

So large robot dinos weighing several tons fall from just one lousy arrow shot by a mere girl?? ROTLF

If true its a day one purchase for me, but I’m still waiting to hear it from the horses mouth.

I think a 1 year PS4 exclusivity then a PC release would be a smart move for sony. The games will definitely sell on PC and they may Boost their console sales.

Looks good, but will wait to see how well the port is done.

Yey ! Finally !

Back
Top Bottom