Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Chaotic Evil

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Lurky lurkers lurk lurkily. >.>
How true as the site stats prove that theory correct.:(

I feel like entering Chaotic Evil mode right now.:evil:

I feel like entering Chaotic Evil mode right now.:evil:

Maybe this should be your new icon (though it seems like...doesn't someone on the site have this avatar?):

American-Psycho-006.jpg

I was thinking of using this one for the new avatar. :evilgrin:

What do you think? Can you edit it a little by adding my forum name?

Attachments

• evilpotatobg.jpg
    evilpotatobg.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 53
Absolutely! I'll see if I can get it done tonight xD

What kind of font do you want, and what do you want written on it?

(you can pm me, or whatever)

Chaotic Good almost 95% of the time as it is my favorite. Rarely Neutral Good. Never play evil or lawful as I just can't relate to them, although I suppose personally I tend to be more lawful than chaotic. Still I tend to play what I want to be not what I actually am.

Attachments

• the-potato.jpg
    the-potato.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 33
  • The_Evil_Potato_by_rodolfotroll.jpg
    The_Evil_Potato_by_rodolfotroll.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 4298417793_aa97b8d88b.jpg
    4298417793_aa97b8d88b.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Yeah, I also liked the first one that HiddenX posted - the potato shark thingy.

But I just took the one you sent and did the best I could with it - I didn't want to tell you what avatar you should use. :)

Most of my old NWN players claimed they were Chaotic Neutral.

This was just an excuse to play Chaotic Stupid.

In sandbox games I act through my real alignment - neutral good. In storydriven games I just put my frustrations out and go the neutral/chaotic evil style. Much like real life I guess.

I've never really liked alignment systems as I've always felt they hindered proper role-playing; however, in cRPGs, I now almost always play as Neutral Good, bordering on Lawful Good. When I was younger, I used to go totally OCD and would try to steal everything that wasn't nailed down. After a while though, I found this made things far too easy (too much money and loot) and was also too immersion breaking. Now, I always play a kind of sickeningly goody two-shoes, just because it creates more of a challenge. I hate playing overly powerful characters.

Just wondering - isn't alignment system necessary for D&D, if anything because of Paladin like class?? If so, I think it makes sense, and I really don't mind it :) Kind of gives me incentive to play with the "personality/alignment" I've chosen.

I tend to agree with Kyrer, in that it's not a system I'm overly enthralled by.

I probably perform actions which could be considered to cover every one of the variations throughout the course of a game, dependent on a huge range of factors.

For example, selecting to play a rogue, I might choose Lawful good, but let's be realistic, there aren't many skills the the rogue performs which could in anyway reflect that class - except dialogues. So, there you are rescuing their cat from a tree (lawful good) while robbing their safe (chaotic evil?) but neither killing them nor refusing their reward (ture neutral).

It damages my brain trying to micro-conceptualise such issues while I'm trying to either game or story an RPG.

Ne most of the time. Always fun to betray your fellow party members without them knowing it's you who are behind all their trouble.

I generally play a LG Mage or a Paladin, so LG for me. If not those, I'll play a NG thief occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom