Edge Of Eternity - Plains of Solna

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Plains of Solna is the second chapter of Edge of Eternity, which is currently in Early Access. Plains of Solna will be made available on March 6th.

The Plains of Solna is the second out of the four major expansions currently announced for the game early access. It will add hours of new story content and massively expand the game world. Edge of Eternity is currently in Early Access and will fully launch and come to consoles next year.

• The Plains of Solna - Chapter 2 update highlights:
  • The tale continues: Hours of new story content await as Daryon and
    Selene confront both the ghosts of their pasts and decade-old rivals as
    they try to reach the Priestess' elusive master, Alpharius
  • Explore the parts of the world: Visit new landmarks like the Lighthouse and the Cave and discover new areas that will double the size of the game world to 18.000 square m2
  • Ride a Nekaroo: The cute companion Nekaroo makes its debut and can carry you through the world
  • Many more surprises: New monsters, new weapons, new quests, new characters... and a few surprises along the way.
The Plains of Solna update will be released for free for all owners of the Early Access version of Edge of Eternity.
More information.

I've been very tempted, but with this new content i think it's gonna sway me, even if I wait a little longer before playing it.

Yes I have been watching this as well. I wanted to make sure they were going to finish the game though.

I'm getting sick of judging early access tiles by how much time I have into them as to whether I got my money out of them. I am starting to think early access should mean beta not alpha.

Back
Top Bottom