Endless Legend - New DLCs

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Endless Legend DLC Lost Tales is available on Nov. 19th, along with Forges of Creation (free), and Echoes of Auriga:

Hello everyone,

We hope you liked what you saw last night on Forges of Creation, the free update coming to Endless Legend this Thursday! Today, we're showing you exclusively some of the awesome artwork produced by our Art team for The Lost Tales, an additional content pack that will bring more than 20 new quests (heck yeah!) around the minor faction of Auriga's lore. [...]
More information.

I have played this game a lot, finished it with all but one faction on 2nd hardest difficulty.

They release DLCs but I cannot bring myself to play it again, even with DLCs. I am burned out.

I have played this game a lot, finished it with all but one faction on 2nd hardest difficulty.
So it has a single player story campaign? How is it?

Ok, thanks.

Ummm, that link isn't going where you think it's going... unless Amplitude has a forum here on RPGWatch!

It does and doesn't. There is no major single player story campaign, but each faction has its storyline.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I did not played it for a long time), but I think that the storyline is not necessary to win a game (you can always achieve "traditional" victory, as in Civ games).

Correct me if I'm wrong (I did not played it for a long time), but I think that the storyline is not necessary to win a game (you can always achieve "traditional" victory, as in Civ games).
Yes, the storyine are just quests, you can ignore them and just conquer everything, but I like following storylines.

Back
Top Bottom