Age of Grit - State of the Game

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An update from the end of January for Age of Grit announced the current state of the game which is on the road to 1.0.

State of the Game and Changelog for New Update

State of the Game

Hope everyone is doing well! Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed on how things are going. If you're not aware, for some time now our team has had just one member--me! But I've been doing my best to finish things up on my own and we're now getting mighty close to v1.0 and a full launch of Age of Grit!

What we really need most right now is game testers. There's only so much useful testing I can do--at this point the entire game just looks like falling green Matrix code to me. If you'd like to help out please contact me directly at andy@iqsoup.com. And for everyone out there: any feedback (positive or negative) you can provide would be extremely useful. Like seriously super useful and helpful! The game has a built in bug reporter (press F12) so you can easily send us feedback any time you're playing the game.

By the way: Age of Grit is on sale for the rest of the week. Please tell your friends!

Changelog

- Improved handling a full inventory when an NPC tried to give you something. Player now gets an clear Open Inventory node during dialog and a chance to discard items if desired.
- Fixed various text scrolling issues.
- Improved a number of Towns.
- Simplified how Armor Class and Armor Piercing works for the sake of clarity.
- Fixed various minor audio bugs.
- Fixed an issue where player options were occasionally getting cut off under certain conditions.
- Improved ship upgrade items. Fixed several item specific bugs/issues.
- Fixed Upgrade Area HP counter, which previously wouldn't update under certain conditions.
- Improved keyboard support. Added keyboard hotkeys to more places.
- Lots of minor fixes and typos.

As always, thanks so much for all the support!
More information.

Damn, this has got style up the wazingalingdong!
----
EDIT: but the reviews suggest it's crap. :(

I also sponsored this, and played it for a few hours yet ceased when I saw some incoming updates were coming. I need to get back to this at some point, I don't think I played long enough to form an actual impression.

Back
Top Bottom