Fluent's RPGWatch Videos

O_O

Hopefuly it's not because of my spits all over TLR…

No, it was not. Let's give him a break, I politely ask you. He'll be back soon, with a new account.

Huh, Fluent deleted his account?
Yep old news he closed every account online and set Steam to private. Though like I said in other threads he wanted to re-brand himself. Whatever that means I have no clue.
No, it was not. Let's give him a break, I politely ask you. He'll be back soon, with a new account.
I think he already has a new account and it's not popular.:biggrin:

Hint: It Silver & Round when minted.:devilish:

Yep old news he closed every account online and set Steam to private. Though like I said in other threads he wanted to re-brand himself. Whatever that means I have no clue.

I think he already has a new account and it's not popular.:biggrin:

Hint: It Silver & Round when minted.:devilish:

I just can't believe Fluent and Silver Coin are the same person.

Me to but Wisdom shed light on this in a reply in the political forum.
Whats the point of rebranding yourself if you are just going to link the same links as before, use the same phrases as before, and act identical? Odd.

If that's true then…. Wtf Fluent? I liked your former persona better.
Maybe the negative cynic's on the internet finally got to him, and he snapped. The other theory is it's just better to join them then constantly debating against them.o_O

Now I want to create a second account so I can troll too! It seems so much fun.

That would explain a lot.

Since our initial announcement end of 2017, Fluent attacked our project with irrational and false accusations. Not only he assumed we used graphics (a gnoll) of someone else game, while everybody could see that it's a completely different model (in style and quality), but also he always assumed that we are in fact the company that made Demons Age. The game which we removed from Steam via DMCA because it used unauthorized graphics from us.

Edit: added the link to the mentioned accusations: https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1061486620&postcount=28

That would explain a lot.

Since our initial announcement end of 2017, Fluent attacked our project with irrational and false accusations. Not only he assumed we used graphics (a gnoll) of someone else game, while everybody could see that it's a completely different model (in style and quality), but also he always assumed that we are in fact the company that made Demons Age. The game which we removed from Steam via DMCA because it used unauthorized graphics from us.
Yeah sorry about that I was gone for a year from this site, but I read those replies you talked about when others referred me to your game. It's a damn shame.

He never acted like that before and always praised certain RPG games.:disappointed:

As for Demon Age well everything has already been said bunch of scam artists. I'm glad you guys have the rights to all the Chaos Chronicles assets. Hated it's cancellation.

Yeah, I believe Fluent got burned by some projects that were pretty much scams (Ellis studios?), and then he started a witch hunt. I kind of liked the Fluent that loved everything better, although I made fun of him for it it was kind of refreshing to have someone as wholeheartedly optimistic about pretty much everything to counteract some of our negativity…

I'm not Fluent, but I met him once on steam. He had a lot of good rpgs in his account that I added to my wishlist. He's one of the reasons I decided to join this site.

I'm not Fluent, but I met him once on steam. He had a lot of good rpgs in his account that I added to my wishlist. He's one of the reasons I decided to join this site.
Damn and here I thought Wisdom was correct. Well I apologize then.:handshake:

Silver Coin said:

I think that some ppl wont believe you anyway. :)

Maybe Fluent just flipped the coin and bad side (evil Fluent) landed. :) We have to hope that he will be more lucky next time.

I've been considering the possibility of Evil Ripper. I thought this might be his avatar. What do you think?

7SJWWKK.jpg

I've been considering the possibility of Evil Ripper. I thought this might be his avatar. What do you think?
Not bad I have a few other evil dog avatars to use.

Attachments

• evil dog (1).jpg
    evil dog (1).jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 95
  • evil dog (2).jpg
    evil dog (2).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 101
  • evil dog (3).jpg
    evil dog (3).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 97
  • evil dog (4).jpg
    evil dog (4).jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 99
  • evil dog (5).jpg
    evil dog (5).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 99
Sorry to see he’s gone. I find it best to vanish for extended periods. I can only take so much gaming negativity. Games are supposed to be an escape.

7SJWWKK.jpg

OH, I thought you were already the EVIL Ripper!!!! :p :)

Back
Top Bottom