Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Extended Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on an extended gameplay video for Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood

NACON and Cyanide have released a 6-minute gameplay video for Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood. According to the press release, thsi gameplay video features the game's exploration, stealth and brutal action. In addition, Julien "Patch" Desourteaux, Game Director at Cyanide, provided insight into the game's development, and its roots in the World of Darkness.

[...]

More information.

Like I said on my news-thread already.:)

Looks to be another B budget Eurojank RPG. Not bad but nothing great.

Yeah, I'm not impressed. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this wasn't it.

The plot sounds like something from a bad B movie, and the gameplay looks pretty generic. Definitely designed for the console crowd.

In the middle of the game - Kahan, Our Werewolf hero takes the CovidRian Frankenstein vaccine to turn himself into a Brain_Zombie, in order to beat ANDRON the Oilcompany's Android Boss, who turns out to be a transgender angelic being imprisoned into a cybernetic frame, called NORDNA.

Watching the combat reminded be of Street Fighter of one of those games.

In the middle of the game - Kahan, Our Werewolf hero takes the CovidRian Frankenstein vaccine to turn himself into a Brain_Zombie, in order to beat ANDRON the Oilcompany's Android Boss, who turns out to be a transgender angelic being imprisoned into a cybernetic frame, called NORDNA.

For what movie is that Uwe Boll script?

I was really hoping for so much more form this game. Alas I guess it isn't to be.

Those have scripts?

Sure does. Here's the one from his latest movie:
piece_of_paper_01.jpg

I'm looking forward to playing a different Werewolf game, the visual novel one with tabletop rules brewed into it. That's sitting in my library and I'll probably get around to it after Yakuza: Like a Dragon is finished. (Heart of the Forest, for anyone interested. :D )

This just looks... twitchy.

Back
Top Bottom