King's Bounty II - GC 2020 Teaser Trailer

Nice teaser. But I'm seriously concerned about the UI as the release is planned 03/2021 on PS4/Xbox One/Switch/PC.
Here's hope the clunkyness will be felt only on mushrooms, not on the mouse or touchscreen.

7a8337f1e2888ac5830875471aa0b813.jpg

So the Ogres are going to be in caramel and the dragons are going to be in syrup?

Sweet?

I see King's Bounty II and always think that cant be right, Then I remember all the separate expansions for the first game still used King's Bounty. It gets confusing.
So the Ogres are going to be in caramel and the dragons are going to be in syrup?

Sweet?
At least it's not yellow, orange, or blue this time.:lol:

It will all be fine. Probably. I saw some green, blue, black, and grey. Nothing pink though, which is concerning indeed!

It will all be fine. Probably. I saw some green, blue, black, and grey. Nothing pink though, which is concerning indeed!
Oh my I must be color-blind as well as forgetful nowadays.

Oh dear that's not good.

Ps: I'm joking.:lol:

looking forward to it, one of the best game series in history. For me that is.

Here you go for anyone interested it's from Gamescom today.:)

King's Bounty 2 Gamescom 2020 Developer Diary

1C Entertainment developers showcase the evolution of choice in consequence in King's Bounty 2, as small decisions made early on will influence how your character will handle choices later in the game.

I've actually turned on the vid being prepared to slice and dice it.
I mean, first we got the trash Bioware DA video, and now this one with - dub?! For god's sakes.

But as it happens, this video is not style over substance bs. In fact if the game does what they promise there, it might as well become my goty.

And then developers had to spill the milk. Three last words in the video?
Future content packs.
Get off my property.

Well, opening this thread I was unsure what to expect, I got the unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom