RPGWatch - Summer is Coming Key Giveaway

Thank you RPGWatch, Myrthos, all our generous game givers and in particular CaptHungryFace.

Got S.T.A.L.K.E.R. COP

The game I most wanted. Time to go searching for anomalies.

Thank you very much! I got the key,and going to install Regalia a bit latter.
No Steam sale can beat a won game key on RPG Watch.
Thank you once again.

I'm still waiting for some winners to contact me :)

Wow I won. Thanks a lot for the fun game! Gonna play some Giana sisters this weekend. :)

Edit: Its been some time since I played an other platformer, but these games can be a true blast. I know since I began playing videogames on Nintendo's console and Mario was my first videogame back in the 80s like it was for many other children. I never really got to play giana sisters though. Tried it little on a friend's amiga though. So this game really brings me back to the memory lane. I think the last platformer for me was Trine 2 which I highly recommand for any genre fan. :)

Edit2: Btw now you know about my dark console past. I hope Myrthos doesn't ban me straight away. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway, and thanks you henriquejr!

I need to return the favor to the community.

/me starts keeping his eyes out for bundles

Wow I won. Thanks a lot for the fun game! Gonna play some Giana sisters this weekend. :)

Edit: Its been some time since I played an other platformer, but these games can be a true blast. I know since I began playing videogames on Nintendo's console and Mario was my first videogame back in the 80s like it was for many other children. I never really got to play giana sisters though. Tried it little on a friend's amiga though. So this game really brings me back to the memory lane. I think the last platformer for me was Trine 2 which I highly recommand for any genre fan. :)

Edit2: Btw now you know about my dark console past. I hope Myrthos doesn't ban me straight away. :biggrin:

Giana Sisters is an awesome platformer, enjoy.

Giana Sisters is an awesome platformer, enjoy.

I can do nothing but support this. It
s a really great game, imho.
I'm referring to "Twisted Dreams", though.

By the way, thanks for the key, I always wante to play one of the games from this
series. :)

Back
Top Bottom