'RPG Creatures' is now active!

Cloister

Traveler
Hi

My name is Nicholas Cloister and I'm a freelance illustrator/concept artist.
I'd like to inform everyone about my Bestiary Blog, that is currently in motion.
If you like RPGs, and if you enjoy creatures in particular, I think you should check it out.

It is called RPG Creatures and can be found here: http://rpg-creatures.blogspot.com
What you will see are creatures that are illustrated and described to the best of my abilities. There are also system independant stats, that I hope are easily interpreted and transformed to fit your game of choice.

Here is an example creature from the site.

JarmaLoh%201a.jpg

Welcome!

Nice, hope people who need such assets find and use your talents.

Wow thats amaizing work there. I hope you'll get hired and we'll get to enjoy your work in rpg games someday! :)

Todd: Thanks!

Corwin: Thank you!

Dez: ? You can enjoy my work already. It is right there at the blog. No need to go flipping through those rpg rule books to find it. Thanks though!

Very well done indeed. You should be able to find something in the workplace with that level of skill.

Man, that Marajack is total nightmare fuel. That thing looks scarry as hell. Well done. May not be very intimidating in small numbers, but if I saw 20 of those things coming my way, I'd probably loose control of my bowels. All your creatures look great. The amount of detail is incredible. You are truely talented.

P.S. The LAMMATHEN is also total nightmare fuel. Damn that thing looks creepy.

P.P.S. The discriptions and back stories are also very well thought out and presented. I enjoyed reading them. Especially the JARMA-LOH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom