Tower of Time

I am playing the game on Normal difficulty.

I think you're supposed to go down a level then come back up for the Death Reaper.

Did you deal with the mimic yet?

If I recall correctly, I believe I'd almost completely finished level two before I returned to attempt the Death Reaper battle. When I got my clock cleaned the first time, I was pretty sure it was a battle I was meant to try later.

I think you're supposed to go down a level then come back up for the Death Reaper.

Anyway, the Death Ripper (at least, the one on Entrance level since I don't know if there are others) was dealt with :)

Did you deal with the mimic yet?

The mimic on Entrance level? Yes, it isn't a problem anymore. And I must say this battle wasn't hard in any way, probably because by then I've already got the 3rd char on party...

If I recall correctly, I believe I'd almost completely finished level two before I returned to attempt the Death Reaper battle. When I got my clock cleaned the first time, I was pretty sure it was a battle I was meant to try later.

I'm yet on Entrance level, and since I still haven't find my way to the next level I had to deal with the Death Ripper a bit early than you :)

I would call the entrance level the one with the crystal throne. There's barely any fighting there. You're on level 1.

Wait... but I thought you had to go down to level 2 to get the next character? (Then another at 3, and another at 4, and so on.)

I would call the entrance level the one with the crystal throne. There's barely any fighting there. You're on level 1.

Wait… but I thought you had to go down to level 2 to get the next character? (Then another at 3, and another at 4, and so on.)

In the map, it's written "Entrance" on top-center of screen. You can click on the picture below to zoom in:

mapa.jpg

Likewise, when I got to the city and then click "Tower" to return, the game only shows "Entrance" as a valid entry point because, as I've said, I'm yet to reach other tower levels.

I got the 3rd party member - the druid - on this very level.

Was the combat changed during one of the latest patches? I uninstalled it because I found the combat parts extremely boring and the "tactical map" removes the suspension of disbelief completely.

It was changed - i think they added more modes; but i doubt it made it much better. I didn't care for the combat but a lot of folks seem to like it so maybe there is a 'trick' to get it - or enjoy it. I do like that for the most part each character is radically different and can be played slightly differently - but i don' think there was a lot of 'tactics' once the fighting actually started.

Was the combat changed during one of the latest patches? I uninstalled it because I found the combat parts extremely boring and the "tactical map" removes the suspension of disbelief completely.

Back
Top Bottom