Pricewatch!

Indie week at GOG with lots of savings on quite a few games including Tower of Time and The Long Journey home and many others.

@Carnifex;, would you play it now or sometime after the Spring sale?

Golden Week sale on Steam. Many games from Japan are on sale. There's nothing about it on my Steam store but PC Gamer pointed it out: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/gws2019/

Valkyria 4 looks like a good buy, or Dark Souls 3.

I have a friend that picked up Dragon Quest eleven the first day it went on sale and has been raving about it, so I'll likely pick it up and start playing right after I finish the game I'm currently on.

I didn't care for the Dwarves myself, sponsored the kick starter and don't regret it, but the game didn't turn out very well, in my opinion. Legends of Eisenwald, on the other hand, is worth every single ducat even at full price, so grabbing it on any sale is a no-brainer.

@Pladio; played The Dwarves when it came out and quite enjoyed it, said it was worth the run through. I played Legends of Eisenwald and abandoned it somewhere in the middle as the utterly tedious nature of the gameplay became just too much to bare, buyer beware. Also, it's not anything like a HoMM game really aside from some very basic similarities. It wouldn't take me long to list the similarities, but I could wall of paragraphs the differences, though that's not the reason it was boring.

I've such a huge amount of games to still get through it would likely sit idle for a few months.

I always tell myself this and catch myself looking at threads like this...

@Pladio; played The Dwarves when it came out and quite enjoyed it, said it was worth the run through. I played Legends of Eisenwald and abandoned it somewhere in the middle as the utterly tedious nature of the gameplay became just too much to bare, buyer beware. Also, it's not anything like a HoMM game really aside from some very basic similarities. It wouldn't take me long to list the similarities, but I could wall of paragraphs the differences, though that's not the reason it was boring.

I don't actually remember playing this game. Are you sure it was me ?

I did play The Dwarf Run.

You are quite correct, I stand corrected. I'll go drip some WD40 in my hears and hope it seeps through to the memory valve.

Why the hell does humble force tou to redeem or download (with my full hard drive) stuff before some date?

Back
Top Bottom