• 9. Tea

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 10. Water

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
A nice cup of tea, naturally.

There’s no “nothing” choice.

I don’t eat and drink at my computer.

When I’m away from my computer though, its definitely green iced tea.

There’s no “nothing” choice.

I don’t eat and drink at my computer.

When I’m away from my computer though, its definitely green iced tea.
My concept included ‘iced tea’, ‘milk’ and ‘nothing’. But a poll can have only ten options at the max. :(

I usually drink water or tea. Voted water on the poll but it's really 50:50 between tea and water :)

Hmm... Team Water is winning.

Have you tried boiling it and infusing it with the leaves of Camellia sinensis?

While playing, definitely water. Drinking other stuff just reduces my game time. (Having to boil water, cleaning stuff, brushing teeth, etc.). And low risk of damages.

While playing, definitely water. Drinking other stuff just reduces my game time. (Having to boil water, cleaning stuff, brushing teeth, etc.). And low risk of damages.
Higher risk when considering the long term damages. Stretching your legs every now and then is healthy. But I presume you don’t have a urinal bottle under your desk. ;)

My actual vote would be nothing. Since I need two hands to play a game (Mouse and KB), I don't have a spare one for drinking. :) I usually take the opportunity to have a break from the PC to stretch and walk around whenever I feel the need for a drink!!

Either water or Diet Dr. Pepper.

Lucky you, love Dr. Pepper but no such thing as Diet Dr. Pepper here (and i refuse to drink sugary drinks). I should consider taking it up with the EU or something, i feel it's a human rights thing or something ;)

So you're saying you don't brush your teeth if you only drank water? ;)

It's usually soft drinks for me. It's not a good habit, but I've been doing it since I was in my teens, and I'm pretty sure I'd implode if I stopped now.

in order of preference

venom energy drink
coffee
flavored water
beer

i like it all :)

Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Cherry Pepsi, Diet Root Beer, Water, maybe fresh Apple Cider

JDR - it isn't too hard to switch. Do one third diet, two thirds real. Then one third real, two thirds diet. Then straight up diet. Takes a couple of months.

Lucky you, love Dr. Pepper but no such thing as Diet Dr. Pepper here (and i refuse to drink sugary drinks). I should consider taking it up with the EU or something, i feel it's a human rights thing or something ;)
OMG!! Say the word and we'll send in the marines! ;)

Hey, wait a minute! Shouldn't somebody have said something passionate about Mountain Dew by now?

Back
Top Bottom