Vinnie the bug and Soothsayer Vilva?

Wesp5

Unofficial Patcher
Well, I thought I did everything on Goldin, but I can't remember those two. According to the resource file, the first one is supposed to be a merchant who will buy bugs of any kind, while the second one even has an interesting mission to offer. Did any of you encounter them or are they content that was cut, like the Negletik and Limpid planets?

I've never seen Vinnie.

As for Shoothsayer, there is one unnamed woman in Starport, but it only shows "destiny" to Tris, and nothing else.

P.S.
Negletik would've been very cool planet. Anybody read A-Z report when getting to that system? Or noticed how Negletik moon is connected to the planet by "elevator". With half of the moon being huge metropolis.

I've never seen Vinnie.

He probably has been cut then, as there is also the Vinnie at the service station which would have confused people anyway.

As for Soothsayer, there is one unnamed woman in Starport, but it only shows "destiny" to Tris, and nothing else.

I remember now, but I didn't get any mission from her. I have to check if there is a bug somewhere or if her mission was cut…

Update: It seems as if the Soothsayer mission was diabled because it wasn't finished. I restored the text but nothing happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom