The Waylanders - Game Improvements and Add-Ons

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
This update about The Waylanders covers game imoprovements and add-ons for your pledge.

The people behind The Waylanders pour their hearts and souls into every single detail of the content they create. Characters, environments, textures, VFX, lighting… Sometimes, even after finishing an asset, they analyze it and look for ways to make it even better.

Ever since we showcased our pre-alpha demo at game conferences such as Gamescom and the Tokyo Game Show in 2018, we have made several improvements to certain elements of the game. Today we’ll be showing you some of them!

da97594d1b4d75943eabd8d6cc56380e_original.png
More improvements, also of the character models, can be found at the link.
And they have an add-on for $150, which will give you a life size version of a Mourian sword.
9604796d5b266e327101b4ad7d000e4b_original.png
This is not just any add-on. This is a life-size replica of a Mourian sword!

We have reached an agreement with Tier Lab, a company specialized in the handcrafting of swords, armors and other objects for cosplay, exhibitions and even approved items for LARPing!

Best of all, no sword will be identical to any other. Tier Lab, as opposed to many other companies that make every item from a single cast, handcrafts every single item. That’s right, your Mourian sword will be different to any other, it will an exclusive unique item!
More information.

Some $37K left to reach their goal in the next 5 days or so. It is not impossible.

Didn't back this one, but I hope they make a good game and then I'll gladly buy it at release.

Same. I like the setting and formations, but I'm not sensing much strategic depth here. I get that they may only have demo cap running now, but the maps they've shown are quite small. I like the idea of formations, but simply clogging one choke point on the map doesn't look too entertaining to me.

Additionally, they hired Mike Laidlaw as their spokesmodel, and that guy makes my teeth itch.

If they actually make a good game, I'll buy it.

Back
Top Bottom