I broke P&R forums

btw, now that we've drawn attention to activity in the p&r on the front page, watch as the trolls arrive to get a piece of the action.

grrrrblblblbllaaaaaaa leftist agenda PC marxism makeamericagreatagain PC muh freeze peach #notallmen PC aubriellecausedthisi'mleavingandgoingbacktostormfront PC

Since P&R is officially named the rpgwatch sewer, I leave this tiny bit of information here.

Sewer-cleaning-made-easy.jpg

Sewer cleaning tips, Sewer cleaning technique.

It is known to all that the cleaning operations of sewers that are clogged would involve blockage removal from the pipes of the sewer. If there is a blockage in the sewer, a jet pipe of water is directed towards the sewer through the manholes. This will need a human being to enter the sewer so that the jet is guided properly in the direction of the sewer.

There have been a lot of researches and developments that would make it possible to clean the sewers without having to get inside the sewer. Various experimentations have led to newer technologies that have finally improvised a technique that does not require the plumber to enter the sewer. There are inspection cameras which makes it easy to locate the area of the blockage in the sewer. The plumber gets to control the machine with a remote control and move the camera according to his monitor above.

If there is a blockage in the sewer, a jet pipe of water is directed towards the sewer through the manholes. This will need a human being to enter the sewer so that the jet is guided properly in the direction of the sewer

Oh god, someone please slap my brain for the things it think.

If only they'd let us clean it. ;)

After the last few threads I have seen in P&R I would call it Kindergarten.

After the last few threads I have seen in P&R I would call it Kindergarten.

Well, the entire site is essentially dedicated to playing with toys, so that's not entirely unexpected. ;)

I was wondering where did HHR go?...ahh, there you are, buddy. :p

Attachments

• 20160617181122_1.jpg
    20160617181122_1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I'm delighted.

But should the RPGWatch subforum perhaps also not be visible from the front page?

Whatever the forum, it always looks a bit odd to see a "Who struck John?" subject heading appearing on the front page.

[ETA: oh, duh, I assumed the forum got full-on nuked and didn't see it at the bottom of the page]

Last edited:
Brilliant move. It's already worked wonders for my RPGWatch experience, as I don't feel like scrolling all the way down to check it out! Much easier to ignore now. :)

Thanks, Jaz!! <3

Celticfrost are you really gone? We may have had our differences but i liked arguing with you, I am going to stick to everything not P&R related hope you will too.

No, he is not.
Removing someone is permanent. Your name becomes grayed out in every posting and it can't be undone.

This is what I tell everyone who asks to be removed from the forum and give them a day to think this over and come back to me. Only when they come back and still feel the same I remove them.

Celtic decided that he preferred to stay.

Abut renaming pibbur, this is what I've done a couple of times

1. Inactivated myself by entering an invalid mailadress in my user profile. Then the account becomes unavailable, and is marked by "guest" in all posts. Just look at the first post by "pibbur" in the Things you don't need to know thread. You can't do anything with him, like sending a PM. He's gone, but his messages remain.

2. Then, when I regretted my actions as I always do, I had two choices. Either asking Myrthos to revive me, which has happened once or twice, thanks to Myrthos. Or, more often, creating a new account, with a new pibbur-like account name, as the old names were taken. Thus we also have "pibbur 42", "pibbur 0x2a" and a couple of other incarnations I don't remember.

Why do I do things like that? It was never because I was unhappy with the watch, but because I was unhappy. Self destructive. And a bit stupid.

pibbur who who has been pibbur who for who knows how long. But much longer than any other pibbur.

Abut renaming pibbur, this is what I've done a couple of times

1. Inactivated myself by entering an invalid mailadress in my user profile. Then the account becomes unavailable, and is marked by "guest" in all posts. Just look at the first post by "pibbur" in the Things you don't need to know thread. You can't do anything with him, like sending a PM. He's gone, but his messages remain.

2. Then, when I regretted my actions as I always do, I had two choices. Either asking Myrthos to revive me, which has happened once or twice, thanks to Myrthos. Or, more often, creating a new account, with a new pibbur-like account name, as the old names were taken. Thus we also have "pibbur 42", "pibbur 0x2a" and a couple of other incarnations I don't remember.

Why do I do things like that? It was never because I was unhappy with the watch, but because I was unhappy. Self destructive. And a bit stupid.

pibbur who who has been pibbur who for who knows how long. But much longer than any other pibbur.

As someone who has actually sighted a pibbur I am pleased this rare specimen is still in the wild

As someone who has actually sighted a pibbur I am pleased this rare specimen is still in the wild
:) hurlses are nice too.

Well, all these pibburs look (and behaves) very much the same, except for longer and longer and greyer hair and beard.

pibbur who contrary to the common opinion, still thinks he has more brown hairs than grey/white ones

pibbur who contrary to the common opinion, still thinks he has more brown hairs than grey/white ones
OH, I wish I had more white hairs! Silver is quite nice, but those patches and streaks make me look like a wild boar.

OH, I wish I had more white hairs! Silver is quite nice, but those patches and streaks make me look like a wild boar.

Change your avatar to a more realistic one?

pibbur who thought patches and streaks were still in fashion.

PS. The wife doesn't have patches and streaks like that. Like many Norwegian women, her hair turned red when she got older (She's older than me, btw). DS.

Hm, what's more realistic than a skeleton wearing a hoody and slippers?

Back
Top Bottom