Kickstarter Games - Overview @ IndieRPGs

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Craig Stern made a list of the current indie RPG Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns:

Back to Back: indie RPGs to fund

Hey guys! Back to Back has returned for one last round-up in the year 2015, before we enter the end-of-year Valley of Death from which virtually no Kickstarters return!

Of those games we checked in on last time, the successful games were Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan; Battle Chasers: Nightwar; Divinity: Original Sin 2; For the King; and A House of Many Doors. Crossfate suffered a worse fate, as did MegaMagic: Wizards of the Neon Age; Omnis – The Erias Line; Psypher; Severed Winds; and Tears of Avia.

So! What’s new in the Land of Crowdfundia?

It seems that the impending Valley of Death has already scared away most high-profile comers, leaving a selection of hardscrabble contenders and a few gems:

Note: there is also The Warlock of Firetop Mountain. It’s a licensed game, and thus officially not indie, but some of you might want to check it out anyway.
More information.

The Great Whale Road:

I don't think it's the Valley of Death ... I am walking through it and it feels more like the Namib. ;) I have put the Mac version of our combat preview on our download page in case there is life out there somewhere.

Best.
Joachim @ Sunburned Games

Good to know about The Dark Unknown.

Really makes me wonder when we'll see a kickstarter for a true Ultima inspired game… not by Garriot, I've given up that hope. But by someone with an old school vision.

Maybe the Ultima IX Redemption guys would take advantage of an enhancement kickstarter

Back
Top Bottom