Gothic 3 Attacking Braga

Andro

Traveler
I've got to the stage where Asaru is positioned outside in the ruins with a group of nomads, however if I try and talk to him he just gives a generic response. I can't seem to initiate the attack. I'm not sure if there's something I've missed or if this is simply a bug.

Don't you usually have to kill the leader first in the city before NPCs start too help?
I haven't gotten to the battles yet in Vararnt yet.

I'll give that a go, it may well be the case, that's how it works with the orcs at the temple and the nomads. I assumed it would be the same as the liberation of Bakaresh where you have to speak to the nomads to initiate the attack.

yes some liberations require you to attack the leader to get others to join in. but i don't believe braga is set up this way. ive seen other people post problems and i too had no help from the nomads, only diego. afterwards they were still standing outside the town in the ruins. raiding bakaresh though was great, probably the best liberation in the game as you get to have a whole band of nomads with you that actually fight. ben erai and ben sala are small and don't really require help, though the thief/guard in ben erai will help you, if you pay him. shakyor the lion willl help you in lago. nomads will help you take the ruins at al-shadim which is a quest you signal by attacking the leader. and im not sure if the nomads help you in mora sul as i haven't done more than keep them waiting right outside.

You're right Curious, I've just tried it and indeed they offer no help at Braga. It's fairly simple to wipe out the town with the help of Diego though and it still flags the quest as complete so that'll have to do. It's nothing like Bakaresh, that's for sure!

Last edited:
Nomads only offer any actual help in Bakaresh. In Mora Sul, Braga etc they will only stand around forever. Rebels are not a whole lot better: They do offer help, but nowhere near enough, so you end up fighting 95% alone. The one time nomads do help out, in Bakaresh, they offer some real help though, and makes clearing the city both more fun and easier than it would be without them.

Back
Top Bottom