Gothic 3 Quest solutions ?

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The walkthrough part of the wiki is still empty. You can post quest solutions in this thread if you don´t want to bother with the technology barrier of the wiki. ;)

Please use the following format:

Thread title: Quest name

Quest:

Area: (for example "Ardea")

Task:

Hint: Only if a special trick is useful. Leave it empty if you don´t think anything remarkable happens in this quest.

Solution:

Reward:
XP:
Gold:
other:

Let me know if you think other infos should be included.
Everything is useful, even just the correct quest names because I have a German version.

Last edited:
Here is it again empty:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Quest:

Area:

Task:

Hint:

Solution:

Reward:
XP:
Gold:

As far as I understand it that´s an automatic collection & translation of the WoG walkthrough. This means the English names are not necessarily correct.

As far as I understand it that´s an automatic collection & translation of the WoG walkthrough.
No, it's not. Everything but the quest directions, which I did manually translate from the German walkthrough thread over at WoG, has been extracted from the game files. The .pak files contain the string table for all language versions of the game.

Sorry, then I misunderstood it.

Gorath, my friend, get your old avatar back... hehe I'm so used to seeing your posts with the penguin that it's just depressing seeing them all naked and avatarless now.

I'll add a wiki for every missing quest in the game after I finish it =P

Back
Top Bottom