GOG - Spring Sale

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
GOG has started its spring sale on 500+ titles. The sale will end March 12th.

Browse 500+ Deals up to 90% Off • Explore Our Handmade Collections
Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com - the digital game store with a spring in its step.
Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off, and it will be with us for six whole days!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night - there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
More information.

Do we want to change that link to the rpgwatch referral link so we get the 3cents to keep the server running?

Armed & Dangerous isn't on the wacky weapons list!? Oh, it isn't on sale at all!

Wow! Thanks for the heads-up. I nabbed some GOG versions of some classics I didn't already have.

MM7 $2.60 AUD
MM8 $2.60
Anvil of Dawn (Never did complete this one back in the day, but got close...)

Yeah

I would like to be able to go thru here to get there just to get the few games i'm gonna get thru this sale and give a few cents.

Buying from GoG tickles my happy place, it's almost like they are giving me money. Sorta. I'll say this, I have over three hundred games listed on my account and never had one failed to launch or been broken on me as of yet. I like value for my money.

My stance on DRM free games means I often support GOG releases even tho I'll likely never end up playing or finishing them.

Whenever I have dealt with GOG support it has always been SUPER-prompt and SUPER-friendly. They have an AMAZING support team ! I've always looked at GOG as the "anti-Steam", kind of the underdog, if that makes any sense.

the one big NEGATIVE with aow3 on gog is that it does not support linux; the steam version does. Naturally if you do not run linux (I do) then it does not matter. I have the gog version and after the fact they decided to not support linux on gog.

the one big NEGATIVE with aow3 on gog is that it does not support linux; the steam version does. Naturally if you do not run linux (I do) then it does not matter. I have the gog version and after the fact they decided to not support linux on gog.

I love you for supporting Linux games. Long may they be supported!

I would be extremely happy if GOG were the only game store I ever had to use.

Preferably I would like GOG to keep supplying old, obscure games, making them work well on modern systems and providing excellent support for them, whereas Steam is good for everything else. Just my personal opinion. I like them both. :)

Back
Top Bottom