CRPG Book - Game Images

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
cool stuff

nice
missing some like beyond divinity, divinity original sin, etrom etc

Cool. I might actually want to use some of these. I am currently doing a list of all games I played and want to complement them with some screenshots.
@Felipe
So I guess it's ok to host the pictures needed on my own webspace?
Do you also have some >little< logo, just for the case I want to mark them all to indicate the source?

These look too high res. to be covered by the Fair Use law. I'd be careful how you use them.

man you sure get some inspiration for UI design off this

BTW, the CRPG Addict gave me authorization to download his blog and upload his images to Flickr, so expect more cool stuff soon. :)

@Felipe
So I guess it's ok to host the pictures needed on my own webspace?
Do you also have some >little< logo, just for the case I want to mark them all to indicate the source?
You can do whatever you want with them, no need for logos or anything.

I'm doing this precisely because I either find screenshots in shitty .jpeg compression, or with watermarks. Let this become a source for those who just want to share images.

@felipepe
Downloaded the latest version of your book and love it. Although, I would prefer to have it in printing. Are there any plans in that regard? I would surely buy one!

I was just putting some screenshots together for a list, but stumbled across some games, where there are no good and usable screenshots on mobygames.

So my hope was to find some on your page, but I am afraid that these games are not showing up there either:

Ground Zero – Genesis of a new World (cheap more modern burntime clone)
Ultima Online (MMORPG)
Shadowbane (MMORPG)
RYL: Path of the Emperor (MMORPG)
Horizons: Empire of Istaria (MMORPG)

Are MMORPGs excluded from your list?

Back
Top Bottom