Shield

Also just realizing that Risen 3 is on Shield. Is thatt game really too easy as I've heard it is?

It's really easy, but that's not the games main issue. At least I got bored with seeing the exact same lengthy kill animation every time I killed a human, and just gave up on the game. It made combat so tedious and boring.
Also, my partner flew away at one point. The game is buggy. Really buggy. Game-breakingly buggy in fact. But not quite Assassin's Creed buggy.

New handheld similar to shield(i think) but only slightly better it seems.

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R7-Graphics-vs-Radeon-HD-7540D-IGP

740 Gflops

I dunno what they were thinking. Anyone else think this thing is a bad idea? I feel like the people supporting this thing are going to be disappointed at its capabilities. But it can run civ 5 and doom(albeit on low setting i think). I didnt know if i should make a new topic for this.

New handheld similar to shield(i think) but only slightly better it seems.

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R7-Graphics-vs-Radeon-HD-7540D-IGP

740 Gflops

I dunno what they were thinking. Anyone else think this thing is a bad idea? I feel like the people supporting this thing are going to be disappointed at its capabilities. But it can run civ 5 and doom(albeit on low setting i think). I didnt know if i should make a new topic for this.

The problem is the software support for these things. The Shield did pretty good because nVidia and Valve got some decent titles on it right away, and it stood alone as a good tablet.

But you get something like this or the Ouya, and it's just too hard to make a mark when no developers care about it.

Just a quick update. Added a wireless keyboard and mouse to my Shield. Works great for game-streaming in Console Mode. If you have a gaming den or a relaxing chair to sit in away from your computer with a nice TV, it really is heavenly to kick back and play a kb+m RPG in your comfy chair. :)

Console Mode is really dope, IMO. The tablet has crazy amounts of versatility and overall options.

Back
Top Bottom