W40K: Inquisitor-Martyr - Sororitas DLC Announced

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A new DLC for Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr has been announced, which includes a new playable class.

NeocoreGames is happy to announce that a new playable class DLC, an INQUISITOR with an ADEPTA SORORITAS background, is coming soon to Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr.

Fans of the Warhammer 40,000 universe are surely familiar with the Adepta Sororitas. The Sisters of Battle are devout followers of the Emperor, and a bastion against corruption and heresy across the Imperium. They lay waste to the heretics with a wide array of weaponry ranging from Flamers to Blessed Blades and Neural Whips, however, their faith is said to be a weapon stronger than any steel. Through this zealous faith they invoke powers beyond measure to perform Saintly Deeds, silencing every last heretic's final cries.

The Sisters of Battle background will bring new class mechanics and item types to Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor as well. Players will be able to access various Acts of Faith to empower their characters and allies, or smite enemies, as well as further customize their playstyle through the Sacred Rite passive skills. With strong enough Faith, the Sister of Battle will transform into Embodied Saint form and gain access to a wide array of unique abilities, feared across the entire Caligari Sector.

The 'SORORITAS' DLC is arriving in 2022, first on PC, and later on consoles.
46178588-b85c-c54c-b9fe-6564a72aa2f3.png

More information.

I'm amazed their still supporting the game after reading sales unperformed & the reviews were mixed. So good news for those still playing the game at least.:movingon:

I spent a lot of time on this on my xbox, really fun dungeon crawler....thought they were done with addons though.

Played it and grew tired of it pretty quickly. A so-so ARPG at best. Maybe if someone is a massive Warhammer fan they'd like it more.

I'm not going to buy that until they abandon their always online bullshit. I don't like to buy "services", I prefer "games".

I like Inquisitor, and I normally can't stand most Diablo clones. Idk, maybe it's just the setting. I do like Warhammer 40k lore, but I've never played the tabletop game, and I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan or anything.

Played it and grew tired of it pretty quickly. A so-so ARPG at best. Maybe if someone is a massive Warhammer fan they'd like it more.

I wasn't....but I liked the way the structured missions came out.

I'm not going to buy that until they abandon their always online bullshit. I don't like to buy "services", I prefer "games".
Yeah about that it's not really a server side game. As you can hack almost everything if you want to cheat. It was implemented just to stop piracy and for the live events.

I got some joy out of this title: Great graphics, varied combat, lots of skills, awesome models. I'm lookin at you, sexy Callidus assassin :blush:

This DLC only makes the game better, I love me some Sororitas, as I played them on the tabletop 40k. I've always had a soft spot for Nuns w/ Guns. That said, the DLC thing being a kick in the balls, but it is what it is. Welcome to the wacky world of SAAS, boys n girls. It's here to stay

But it's an awesome game for the genre, and the controls are 100% customizable, which really helps with characters like the assassin that shift between melee and ranged attacks.

If you love the 40k universe, and are looking for an action RTS, this game is worth a peek.

One of the downsides I remember is a ludicrously big install footprint, like upwards of 80GB. I get it, time marches on, and installs have gotten bigger, but an 80 gig install? That's a bit much

The picture made me imagine that all the war sisters fallen hostage to Slaanesh and the scenes that ensue, uncensored. I would watch a hentai like that.

Atmo and art are incredible, gameplay is pretty bland and repetitive.

I have to ask, how is it any different then any other looter dungeon game for gameplay....like diablo say?

The formula is pretty much the same as the last thirty years of Diablo clones. Though I can truthfully say it is one of the best non strategy Warhammer's RPG released.:)

Back
Top Bottom