|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Cyberpunk 2077 » Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Default Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

April 2nd, 2019, 18:33
You won’t hit a game over in Cyberpunk 2077 - PCGgamesN
Cyberpunk 2077 will not have a game over screen unless you die. That means that no matter how badly you mess up, the game’s going to keep going – even if you fail a job or let somebody get killed. The idea is to let you approach Cyberpunk 2077 quests in any way you want, even if that means letting you get away with some pretty stupid stuff.
--
"Remember EA thinks Single-player games are dead & gamers are all basically idiots."

Check out my news Thread it's updated weekly.

Couchpotato

Anti-EA Supporter

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)

April 4th, 2019, 06:09
You know… there was a nice little cross-over adventure between Paranoia and Cyberpunk back in the 80's. Now here's both games coming out on PC. I wonder….
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

Yesterday, 13:50
Cyberpunk 2077' Release Date Reportedly Leaked - ComicBook
According to a new potential leak, CD Projekt Red's highly-anticipated and incredibly ambitious PS4, Xbox One, and PC game, Cyberpunk 2077, will release this year on November 28. There's been a few reported leaks and rumors that have placed the upcoming cyberpunk role-playing game in 2019, but this is the first time a specific date has surfaced. The release date comes courtesy of Slovakian storefront Pro Gaming Shop, and at the moment, it's unclear if the retailer actually believes this is when the game is releasing or if this is just an estimation.
--
"Remember EA thinks Single-player games are dead & gamers are all basically idiots."

Check out my news Thread it's updated weekly.

Couchpotato

Anti-EA Supporter

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Cyberpunk 2077 » Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup