Yakuza Kiwami - Release Date Revealed

That doesn't really answer my question. Have you tried playing it with K+M and if so how playable was it without a controller ?

Not really, it's console-centric crap. You want a controller.

Playing it with a K+M would be like eating pizza with chop-sticks.

That doesn't really answer my question. Have you tried playing it with K+M and if so how playable was it without a controller ?

Let me help you:

Your question:

Are K+M interface tolerable ?

My answer:

If you don't believe I can give you an informed answer, then I will obviously not try to help you again.

Again you avoid the direct question. Have you personally tried to play it with K+M if so what problems did you encounter ?

Let me help you:

Your question:

Are K+M interface tolerable ?

My answer:

If you don't believe I can give you an informed answer, then I will obviously not try to help you again.

Yakuza: Kiwami 2 for Windows Revealed - PCGamesN
Rejoice, fans of Sega’s unique series of Japanese mobster games. Yakuza: Kiwami 2 has gotten a new ESRB rating for Windows, meaning a PC release is not far off. Yakuza: Kiwami 2 follows Yakuza 0 and Yakuza: Kiwami in making the leap to Windows PCs, which means we’ll soon be able to play the next chapter in Kazuma Kiryu’s violent but oddly charming story.

Not quite as good as Yakuza 0 counts as pretty high praise in my book.
I'll take that back. Kiwami isn't nearly as good as 0. The main story starts out great but then devolves into filler material that doesn't add a thing to the story. Then, all of the sudden, somebody sets you down and tells you all those things you would have been discovering in the main plot if only you hadn't been helping out some guy's son or retrieving a kidnapped daughter. Blah.

The side quests aren't half as fun, either. There's nothing to do with your money but blow it on weapons. The old SEGA arcade games are gone. Majima ambushing you and saying the exact same things every time gets really annoying... ugh. I would give 0 and 95/100 but this one... maybe 70/100... if I'm charitable.

2 is supposed to be a good bit better. I sure hope so.

I'll take that back. Kiwami isn't nearly as good as 0.
True.
Majima ambushing you and saying the exact same things every time gets really annoying…
Actually, Majima saves the game. No, not the appearances on the street. You'll encounter him where you least expect.
2 is supposed to be a good bit better. I sure hope so.
It is. While it took me cca 30 hours to finish Kiwami 1, and I believe only 1 sidequest is left unfinished, I'm 73 hours in Kiwami 2 and still have plenty of stuff to do!
The Club is back but also a certain tower defenselike storyline. On top that there are bouncer missions with awsome rewards.

Back
Top Bottom