ToCS3 is playstation exclusive

That was me moving on.

You started it.

What did you remember? Why do you hate replying to me?

Ok, how about you show me what I should have said. Write me the ideal reply.

I say "PC has more configs"
you say "That excuse doesn't work for me"
Now I should have said.....???

I'll bet you can't even think up what reply you wanted, can you?

Look, it takes a big man to apologise. What's stopping you? Pride? I wouldn't be proud of a passive aggressive attitude towards people offering you knowledge you claimed not to possess.

I didn't leave in the middle of our conversation. I tied it up quickly and respectfully. I displayed that I valued your opinion enough to want to hear any future theories and then you rudely started a NEW topic which was a personal attack against me then say its nothing personal? When I question you about it you try to change the subject?

You're the one with the problem. What's your problem? Are you afraid the answer would make you look bad? Speak up.

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied
Why do you scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like when doves cry.

Prince - When Doves Cry

From E3:

- NIS America announced the Trails of Cold Steel III will release September 24 in North America, September 27 in Europe, and October 4 in Australia and New Zealand for the PlayStation 4.

E3 (new) trailer:

Not being able to tell everyone "Let's Do This" breaks my heart.

I'll just have to hope that part three makes its was to great old games or steam in the next few years. The first two games were soooooo good!!!!!

They know they'll make money on PC. It'll just take a year or so to get to us so they can make Sony happy by keeping it platform-exclusive at release.

They know they'll make money on PC. It'll just take a year or so to get to us so they can make Sony happy by keeping it platform-exclusive at release.
Yep most big names JRPG's get ported 2-4 years after the console release.:nod:

Also given the series has sold well on the PC that's a plus also.:)

I can easily wait, as I see it the passing time will just give us a cleaner release, when it happens. I'll likely amuse myself by replaying all those games again sometime in the near future, even the prior series.

The thread title is going to be incorrect in a couple of months, yay!
https://onlysp.escapistmagazine.com/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii-coming-to-pc/
The latest localized entry in the Trails series is getting a PC release.

At PAX South 2020, NIS America announced that The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III will be coming to Steam and GOG. Users who purchase the game on PC before March 30 will receive 26 pieces of free cosmetic DLC.

The PC version will also support up to 240 FPS, fully customizable keybindings, ultrawide screen support, up to 8x multisample anti-aliasing, unlimited draw distance, and a new autosave functionality.
I hated final part of the second game (grind to the point of driving the player insane), but I have to hope they didn't repeat the same filler patheticness so of course I'm buying!

That is excellent news, I'm so happy that this part will not only be available for our computers, but soon!!! Cold Steel is such a wonderful series, I might even schedule a replay of the prior two games and then make my purchase of the third. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this upcoming product turns out to be my game of the year!!

This is a no brainer for me, the first two games are excellent so of course I'll have to see what happens next. Quite likely a day one purchase for me, the very moment it's available for the computer.

My plan is to start it the very day of release.
Means expect some early input. Hopefully I'll be able to blather about something fresh for series, I mean, no use to repeat again that music is awsome when in all previous LoH games already is.

I might buy on day one but I certainly won't play on the first day. I've learned that lesson the seriously hard day, and kudos to those that are braver than I!!

Finished.
Some characters presumably dead are back. Some, you'd never guess who, will die.
Storywise briliant, gamewise toned down the horrible last chapter from ToCS2.
So many new info is revealed, so many intrigues addresses, so many masks fallen and yet - it's not an end. I wish ToCS4 was available to jump in right away. On that matter I'll open another thread.

Still too much timewaste to get nauseaus while turning every nook and cranny, can't believe I missed a chest (didn't get that achievement), but managed to discover all character entries.

If you loved ToCS1, despised ToCS2's last grind-o-rama chapter and if you loved Berseria story - you'll adore ToCS3.
In such case it's a mustbuy.
In any other case… Well I guess our taste differs. :)

Excellent - thanks for follow-up. Looking forward to June 30 for the Switch version!

The Trails of Cold Steel IV translated console release is in October.

A PC release is more then likely a year later.

Back
Top Bottom