Encased - Overview of All Companions

I haven't put timestamps to avoid any spoiler, due to the nature of the video :)

Don't watch it if you prefer discovering the companions yourself, obviously.

There are a few nice modifications since the EA. The best one is that you can now benefit from the companions' stats for ability checks, which was not possible before. Another one is you can recruit a specific NPC that was only a temporary companion in the EA (there are still other temporary ones though).

I hate it when I set my character up with some nice class, then find a great companion with the same skills. Definitely a handy video!

I hate it when I set my character up with some nice class, then find a great companion with the same skills. Definitely a handy video!
I think it's less annoying in Encased than a game like Pathfinder or D&D, as long as your party is able to combat - a party of silver tongues won't defeat the occasional cockroaches ;) There's no important cleric/fighter/rogue combination required, and they offer alternative solutions most of the time.

I probably played the game for a few hours at best. It's nothing revolutionary and not that bad. Like I said on another thread just turn off voice-overs. You'll thank me.

Otherwise you'll wish the narrator would shut up.:biggrin:

No problem with the narrator, i just wish it was a woman voice
Anyway who is the first companion you get?

Sorry if I have hear another he said while .. or she put the cup down and looked at you..with that voice enabled I'll delete the game. I'm glad I'm not the only one either.

As Steam has plenty of threads about this topic.;)

I like the narrator's voice :)

No problem with the narrator, i just wish it was a woman voice
Anyway who is the first companion you get?

That could be Katarzyna, but it's temporary the first time you meet her. Then you're likely to meet Crump or Sparrow, depending on the order of your visits and the interactions you have.

Crump reminds me of Minsc :lol:

After playing for a bit, companions are retarded, always far away from me, they lag behind and many times choose the long way to catch with me going straight into mobs pfff.... Lone wolf better

Back
Top Bottom