Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Peek at Physical Rewards

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Owlcat Games is teasing backers with the physical rewards on Twitter.

We've put much effort into the physical rewards production, as we want them to serve as a good memory of the game and take a worthy place on your shelf. While the first backers will soon start receiving their physical rewards, we are excited to show you some of the items we made!

image.png

image.png
image.png
image.png
More information.

Yes, I admit, I wanted to play with a few pics. Now I see how it works :lol: It looks better on the front page than here.

I'm not sure many of us pledged for any physical reward, but they look gorgeous.

Yes, I admit, I wanted to play with a few pics. Now I see how it works :lol: It looks better on the front page than here.

I'm not sure many of us pledged for any physical reward, but they look gorgeous.

I wanted to get physical edition but then I would have missed out on beta or something so :/

I love the look of soundtrack DVD and manual!

I'd have loved to peruse the art book. The other item I would have found interesting is the Arueshalae statue, but it seems to be made of plastic and painted by an amateur, so not that interesting after all.

Well I say it's sexy.
Not only the figurine, all of it.

They sure know how to make those items look attractive.

I wouldn't say no to the book. I had the same feeling when I saw Solasta's book. I'd probably look at it only a couple of times, but still... like a kid in front of a toy he doesn't own ;)

If this was twenty years ago I would have bought this collection in a heart-beat. Sadly I've grown older and physical editions of PC games are a relic of the past nowadays.

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for these things, especially monster manuals but not a fan of pathfinder art and characters; they're all so bland! Figurines are nearly all trash but that one has a nice pose at least.
I'd be happy with a nice couple of dice in a velvet pouch :D

I pledged for the collectors edition of Kingmaker back in the day, and for some reason Owlcat sent me two of them. I've always wondered if there's some other guy out there still waiting for his copy, not knowing it's on a shelf in my office.

The art book looks neat, but this reminds me that I'm glad physical copies are mostly a thing of the past.

I'm proud of my game collection, but if I was still buying boxed games, I'd literally need another extra room just to store them at this point.

It's still hard for me to understand why money is paid for these things. To me it's literally worthless. I'm saying that as a fan of the Pathfinder games.

It's still hard for me to understand why money is paid for these things. To me it's literally worthless. I'm saying that as a fan of the Pathfinder games.
It must be a very subjective kind of taste. Perhaps some people, when they like a concept - a setting, a story, a hero..., they are attracted to related objects, that are always physically present instead of the game, the movie, or even the pdf art book which are only virtual?

I know this has no value, and that I probably wouldn't even read the entire book once or that the figurine would only gather dust, but I still find it appealing. It's certainly nothing rational, and I'm glad I can resist the urge. Maybe it comes from not having grown up enough ;)

You start asking those questions, you could as well include art. The value is only in the enthusiast's eyes.

Well, I do enjoy "game memorabilia" but I always have a desire for such stuff to also have a practical use. Notebooks, pens, various articles of clothing, sunglasses, usb-drives etc. etc.

Basically anything that I can not only admire but also find at least a little bit of use for.

Back
Top Bottom