Diablo 3 - Runestone System Revealed

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Diablo III site has details of the Runestone system, with several videos and a truckload of screens on offer:
There are more than twenty skills per class, and a player can choose to access up to seven of those skills at any one time. Skills primarily allow characters to perform special attacks and cast spells, but they can also activate defensive abilities, summon minions, set traps, or allow the player to navigate the battlefield through quick travel and escape mechanics. While these skills always present players with plenty of tactical options for defending Sanctuary against the coming demonic invasion, runestones allow you to customize skills by changing the way they look and how they function.
More information.

Pretty cool videos.

The best effect visually is the indigo one for the Wizard where a frost wind shield surrounds him, very nice.
My second favorite is the indigo one for the Barbarian with the swirling mini-tornadoes.

Wow, this is gonna be fun. Just when I think I'm all about the Demon Hunter.. I have to admit, the Witch Doctor looks cool too. Not normally a melee player, but the Monk is looking pretty awesome too

Something tells me there's going to be a ton of replay value to this one

Hmmm. This looks good. My hopes start to return.
I'll be a Witch doctor first, and vomit nasty things on the ground :)

Back
Top Bottom