Kingmaker purpleblob's Kingmaker screenshot thread

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
P

purpleblob

I'm just loving the outfits in Kingmaker! I always try to match the outfit with each of my character's portrait and must say I'm very happy with my effort :D

MYUWSej.jpg

Can you tell who's who? :)

M3zEyXl.jpg

McN1cre.jpg

EbzO1Xh.jpg

WW9WBPd.jpg

7kgcac7.jpg

2Ue32kp.jpg

Not one with gloves on? Those things have been really rare but... not one? Or are they just dressing up for the photo?

Nice screens Purple.

Still need to get to this game, I feel like I still need to get to almost every game.:-/

Work in progress - considering maybe an Aasimar Ranger with a white wolf. Will be a bow master. Still working on matching Pathfinder outfit to Skyrim (meaning I am hoping to find an armor in Pathfinder similar to the Skyrim shot … have one in mind … the Pathfinder shot below was mainly for the facial features).

I got very close with my last character, a Tiefling named Wulver Blackfur:

Last edited:
Well, I certainly don't recommend the magus archer class. I figured the ability to toss ranged touch spells along with arrows would be great but it turns out there are VERY few such spells. Basically, there's snowball. If you're up against trolls then there's acid arrow. If you're out of spells, there's an ice and an acid spell at 0th level but those are barely worth the extra animation time.

Now I just got the ability to wear heavy armor? An archer? I guess that one is for the melee magus types.

Basically, my main character is mostly a fount of haste spells.

NPC name??

My theme party: The Lady, the Mage and the Knight, loosely based on LMK … or Diablo 1 for that matter.

I like to color-code my characters. :) Currently in the endless dungeon level 13. Good fun.

Back
Top Bottom