Good Old Games - Will Be Back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a remarkably stupid thread but I'm a little bemused by the people who see GOG as fallible real people who can't afford a marketing department. Tom Ohle may or may not have driven this event but he certainly would have (at least) advised them, and you don't get any more experienced than him.

Doesn't change anything but it certainly wasn't an "ooops, we made a mistake and we're real sorry". This was a calculated marketing stunt, purely designed to drive recognition and sales.

Sounds good then.

Again, I reiterate my "they're not picking your pocket" comment. And I'll reiterate the sentiment.

The anger *is* an overreaction. It just plain is. I've been attacked, had my car stolen twice, had my wallet swiped three times and y'all are more furious about a messed up marketing attempt.

Boo

Hoo

Anyhow...
http://xkcd.com/386/

Tom Ohle may or may not have driven this event but he certainly would have (at least) advised them, and you don't get any more experienced than him.

I dunno. I kind of get the impression Tom was bypassed. Isn't he on a parttime payroll now?

Don't really know for sure, tho.

I'd prefer to call this discussion closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom