Damn Codex, it forced me to register on another forum, I am not used to jump fora as you usually do biatches.

Down again? B-but I've got an LP to update and at least, like, one person who reads it. This shit is serious.

I miss watching Trash bicker with denizsi, on her period.
Damnit. Now I have to go be productive or something.

You know what would be fun?

Showing this thread to the significant other of each respective participant - where one exists ;)

Down again? B-but I've got an LP to update and at least, like, one person who reads it. This shit is serious.

Yes. And I need to find out if I'm playing the pussy version of Wasteland or not. Maybe this is going to be a weekly donation drive? I'm not sure if I'd put it past DU at this point...

You know what would be fun?

Showing this thread to the significant other of each respective participant - where one exists ;)

Meanwhile, Dartagnan's supermodel trophy wife swoons as he heroically posts unasked-for jabs at random strangers on the internet. Smugly, he grins in the knowledge that nobody else in the world has a relationship based on healthy communication where the participants know and share hobbies.

Meanwhile, Dartagnan's supermodel trophy wife swoons as he heroically posts unasked-for jabs at random strangers on the internet. Smugly, he grins in the knowledge that nobody else in the world has a relationship based on healthy communication where the participants know and share hobbies.

I, er, think that's 'touche', D'Artagnan.

(Dammit, there isn't even a 'smug' smiley here.)

I'm not sure :)

I think my GF is amused by what I post, even if she's rarely "on my side."

Apparently, I'm a bit too rude and I like to provoke too much.

That said, it's clear to her that my intellect is pretty superior - but how could it not be :p

The profound bit about the rarity of relationships sharing stuff like this, was actually my point.

I mean, the posting style of many of you in this thread is something I find hard to believe is shared with those you hold in higher esteem. But I can't be sure :)

Most people like to hide their "internet persona" from the real world.

If the Codex is not made accessible soon, I will jump. I'm warning you.

OH FFS, i need my daily dose. :mad:
Let's inject civil war into this garden of eden of a forum.

Yes, our posting style is hideous. We should post more about our superior intellect. I also had the immediate feeling that your intellect is pretty superior when I first saw you posting. So how's that if one is graced with such a superior intellect? Still working on the cold fusion problem?

Yes, our posting style is hideous. We should post more about our superior intellect. I also had the immediate feeling that your intellect is pretty superior when I first saw you posting. So how's that if one is graced with such a superior intellect? Still working on the cold fusion problem?

Now now, I didn't say hideous. I said not in keeping with what would be perceived as popular/normal on the outside.

I find much of it quite entertaining. I'm fond of the Codex in a way ;)

Cold fusion? Nah, I mostly work on how I can avoid working altogether.

Back
Top Bottom