NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer - Digital Download Option

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Atari has announced the digital download option for NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer is now available (through their partner, Digital River):
Atari, Inc. is pleased to announce that the Digital Download version of Neverwinter Nights™ 2: Mask of the Betrayer for the Windows platform is now available on http://www.Atari.com/us.

Neverwinter Nights™ 2: Mask of the Betrayer will present players with an exciting new campaign, epic levels, dozens of new feats and spells, new races, base classes and prestige classes, new companions, new weapons, armor and crafting options, hordes of new monsters, and enhanced modding tools. This is an expansion pack for Neverwinter Nights™ 2 and requires the original NWN2 game to play.

For More Information on Neverwinter Nights™ 2: Mask of the Betrayer please
click the following link:
Click Here

Features:
  1. Challenging 20-30+ hour adventure complete with strategic action, a rich story and deep characters.
  2. Advance to Epic levels (above level 20) and choose from over 100 new spells and feats.
  3. New toolset features and improvements make creating your own adventures easier than ever.
  4. Includes new monsters, weapons, items, classes, races and environments.
To purchase a copy of Neverwinter Nights™ 2: Mask of
the Betrayer for your PC in Digital Download format Click Here We are offering it on our website Right Now!

Why wait? Start playing today!
Note that this is currently only available for NA and Mexico. There are few FAQ answers further in the thread and I think it's worth pointing out you can only re-download for free for 30 days (2 years if you buy the extended service).
More information.

Re-download for 30 days for free?

That is insane. The whole point of digital download for me is that I can blow up the house but still have my games available on Steam or another service like it. Maybe that is just me though.

It being hosted by Digital River, one of the worst online merchants, they do this with ALL download purchses. You can typically pay an extra 5-10 bucks for them to allow you the honor of 2 years worth of downloads. IT completely removes any good reason to buy online.

I got burnt by them a while back and now won't buy anything with their name attached.

That is nuts! With Battlefield 2142 I had the EA digital download, re-entered the code when the expansion came out a year after release and I got up and running in no time ... 30 days ... pah!

Atari. Partner.
Need I say more?

WHY is it restricted as well??!! We live in the WORLD, let's cater to the WORLD!!!!

Back
Top Bottom