Gothic 3 gorn is missing and problem with rufus

blewin

Traveler
Gorn is missing in gotha even though portheos (sic?) talks about the prisoner. I know he is supposed to be in the room next to the head orc, but he is not there. I can however pay the orc for his release. Anyway to fix this??? Will this be a major problem for me later--any ideas?

Also, it won't let me finish the okara needs more people quest because I had rufus run to okara before I got the quest from roland. The two hunters show up in the quest cadella and fraser. Anyway to finish this quest??? Also will this be a problem for me later if it can't be fixed?

thx!!!!

Is Gorn missing in Gotha or is he just missing in the mill you're talking about? Sometimes Gorn doesn't want to come and free Gotha, but perhaps he is already doing it.

He is not anywhere in gotha, in any building or on any of the grounds in gotha.

There is a console command to summon people that have gone missing. I can't recall the exact command, but I seem to recall something like this.
Open the console
Type: Goto Gorn, and it will teleport you to him, wherever he is.
If this doesn't work, and you still can't find him, try:
Spawn Gorn

I think that's roughly the way to put it, I think we have some topics about the console around here somewhere.

Oh, and welcome. :)

thanks maylander I will try it. Any idea on how I can complete the okara needs people quest??? Rufus is in Okara and the quest text has not been updated like when fraser and cadella went to Okara. I think this occured because I ran with rufus to Okara before Roland gave me the quest. I would just go back to an earlier save, but it was a very long time ago in my game play.

thx

The quest is completed by finding all the people in the area. Rufus, if he's the one from the farm near the city, is not actually one of them.

The people are:
- A warrior who you clear out a cave of minecrawlers with
- A miner sitting on a ledge not too far from the warrior
- Two hunters in an old fort. They will both have a quest for you.
- A mage in a cave near Montera.
- A scout sitting in a cave near some big beasts, the cave is not too far from the cave sorrounded by trolls (west of it, if I recall correctly).

It's been quite some time since I played it, so I don't remember any names. They are lesser NPCs, only part of this one quest.

Back
Top Bottom