Post a Picture of Yourself!

Its just the internet
Yeah, but this part of the net is in private hands; posting here is a bit like walking over a piece of lawn while the owner is watching.

Jaz is my hero! Like Teddy said…walk softly and carry a Big stick. :uhoh:
Yay! I can be polite, but I don't have to :p.

Here's a recent pic from this year's Halloween party… cower in fear (of the foot of the mummy who took the picture):

Last edited:
Yeah, but this part of the net is in private hands; posting here is a bit like walking over a piece of lawn while the owner is watching.

Yay! I can be polite, but I don't have to :p.

Here's a recent pic from this year's Halloween party... cower in fear (of the foot of the mummy who took the picture):

Damn ... I missed my Halloween party :(

And there's a picture to the right of you which is censored a bit. Were there 6 pixels of nekkid Jaz there? :biggrin:

No, but the face of the party's host. I censored her portrait to protect her privacy ^_^.

Since we're doing Halloween pics ... here's the crew ...
Here are some pics:

Most importantly, the kids.
Hween2006DanChris.jpg

Then the closest to a picture of the dog for the two minutes the costume stayed on ...
Hween2006Rosie.jpg

Here's my wife in full witch regalia
Hween2006Lisa.jpg

And finally me.
Hween2006Mike.jpg

Not the best set of pictures, but hey, there was ph4t l00t to be pursued!

No, but the face of the party's host. I censored her portrait to protect her privacy ^_^.

Because you never know when a random guest just checks out this thread, looks at the six pixels of portrait and then procedes to run to her house to steal mummy's socks, eh? :rolleyes:

But yeah, that's kinda weird. I blame MS Paint and a few too many german beers. :p

I had to work Holloween night. :( But here is a picture of me in costume anyway! It was taken at a renaissance festival about a year ago. Me and my friend were so drunk that we only managed to take 2 pictures. Also, it was raining pretty hard so my pirate hat was a little floppy. :p

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Korplem/wenches.jpg

I like the costume, Jaz!

@ Jaz: Killer boots! Or did you only decide to shave the upper legs for a while? :lol: ;)

@Mike: Yay! The complete coven! And the pic of your dog is just *wonderful*! :lol:
@Khass: The mummy is my hubby… whoever steals his socks, loses :p.
@Jabberwocky: Ex-act-ly. No shaving for two days. - But hey, *these* are not killer boots. My killer patent platform boots are thigh high, with six inch heels… hehehe.
@Korplem: I still like your hat, matey! Pirates rule. Here's my pirate costume - unfortunately I don't have a pic with the eye patch I usually wear along with it:

Last edited:
Yeah, hubby and I are habitual cross-dressers :p. This Halloween was *the* exception… (no, hubby's not in this pic)…

Last edited:
Yes!!! That's the Berserker I've grown to know and despise! For a second there I was afraid you were becoming sensible. Just a couple more comments like that and we will be rid of you! That is, if the mods are as patient as I am.

We're patient, but he's been reported!! Jaz is in charge of this forum!! :biggrin:

I remember when I was a kid I used to annoy people sometimes. I guess I was starving for attention or something. Anyway, the crazy thing was, I didn't have the good sense to realize that when they told me I was annoying, they weren't kidding! So instead of going away, I just kept at it, all the while making a complete fool of myself and making other people like me less. Oh well, at least I finally grew up. ;)

I totally agree on Jabberwocky's Words - For me, I was that foolish person who annoys person 2 years ago, I was a kid & also an "internet-newb" who has connected to the internet newly; Hope I grew up better.

Sorry for off-topic. :p

Back
Top Bottom