Last game(s) you bought

Agents Of Mayhem. Funny game, but a little bit too much for my PC. I need to turn down more graphics.
Plus, since I',m not used to play shooters, I'm having a hard time there.

Worlds Of Magic. Still don't quite know what to do with it, but it was cheap and looks nice.

Unistall AoM. Buy and install Saints Row 4 instead.

I grabbed an eastern title that a friend had mentioned to me and, as promised, I also acquired Demon's Rise. Not sure when I'll get around to playing either of them, but since I did state I would purchase the latter game, it is now done.

Bought Assassin's Creed III to play BC on my X. It's not X enhanced, but playing it on the X clears up the frame rate to the point it's practically locked at 30 fps. No more major drops!

I bit the bullet and bought me a year subscription on origin. First time installing origin on my pc.

First on the list are andromeda and unravel. Suggestions on vault games welcome, especially smaller ones (platform, roguelike) that I can play in between the longer ones.

The banner saga worth it? I see the surge, never heard about it. Kingdom new lands looks fun. Seems origin does not include screenshots of videos with the titles...

Btw: anybody has experience with adding origin games to steam and play them using steam streaming? Steam link in particular. Seems it requires some fidding.

I bit the bullet and bought me a year subscription on origin. First time installing origin on my pc.

First on the list are andromeda and unravel. Suggestions on vault games welcome, especially smaller ones (platform, roguelike) that I can play in between the longer ones.

The banner saga worth it? I see the surge, never heard about it. Kingdom new lands looks fun. Seems origin does not include screenshots of videos with the titles...

Btw: anybody has experience with adding origin games to steam and play them using steam streaming? Steam link in particular. Seems it requires some fidding.
If you enjoy story driven games with turn based combat then id recommend banner saga.

Play on normal on first playthrough max I would suggest. Game is quite unforgiving.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I loved banner saga (including the combat) but there are a lot of haters so I cna't say if you will or will not like it. banner saga 3 comes out later this year (the three of them form one long story) so I would at least give it a start and if you don't like it you can stop playing.

A lot haters? Where? There's just me.
You should have bought that trash on phones.

Get andromeda.

Where there is passionate hate, there is passionate love in him for other games. Valkyria chronicles for one (which I didn't like :) ).

I'm starting with andromeda. I can give the banner saga a try. It is free anyways.

Ugghhh, get that Origins junk off your lovely computer. That's just ugly cruelty at its' very worse.

Banner Saga is pretty good for what you'll pay for it. If you enjoy turn based tactical combat, it should really satisfy.

I grabbed the Dark Sun games from great old games the other day during the sale, thought I'd already bought them earlier but I was wrong. So, I fixed that!

I grabbed the Dark Sun games from great old games the other day during the sale, thought I'd already bought them earlier but I was wrong. So, I fixed that!

I've had the Dark Sun games in my GOG account for ages but never played them. I'd be interested to hear what you think when you get round to playing them!

I disagree. origin is not that bad; now uplay that is real junk. There are things I hate about EA but compared to ubi they are actually not a bad company with regards to customer support et all.

I disagree. origin is not that bad; now uplay that is real junk. There are things I hate about EA but compared to ubi they are actually not a bad company with regards to customer support et all.
Still remember this from when Origin launched and EA updated it's term of service.

Link - https://www.cinemablend.com/games/E...though-It-Does-Scan-Your-Entire-PC-36690.html
Origin is not spyware. Neither do we use nor install spyware on the PCs.

Origin captures limited information that is necessary to allow users to buy, download, and play games and gaming content. The information is also needed for online connections with other players and so that extra content and software updates can be delivered directly. The data is also used to detect the occurrence of smaller software errors to ensure they are repaired immediately.

We do not have access to information such as pictures, documents or personal data, which have nothing to do with the execution of the Origin program on the system of the player, neither will they be collected by us.

All information we collect with Origin and use is to ensure that our customers have the easiest possible access to their games while enjoying the full service and the best gaming experience that EA has to offer.

EA takes the privacy of its users very seriously. We have taken every precaution to protect the personal and anonymous user data collected.

The license agreements of Origin match industry-standard privacy policies, as they are used by many other popular web services. Where necessary, we will of course work together with the relevant Government agencies to ensure that our policies are and remain legally compliant.
Anyhow it's no worse then Steam nowadays and I used it for Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

Darkest Dungeon is on sale right now. Base game for -70% off. DLC -65% off.

Or wait till they release their final DLC this summer and buy the whole thing.

Still remember this from when Origin launched and EA updated it's term of service.

Link - https://www.cinemablend.com/games/E...though-It-Does-Scan-Your-Entire-PC-36690.html
Anyhow it's no worse then Steam nowadays and I used it for Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
EA is trying to improve its reputation the past few years. We can only profit from their (desperate?) attempts to tie people to their platform. 25 euro for all those games is is excellent value and you would be crazy to pass it on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom