Return of the Daily Smile

As inspired by @a pibbur; , I give you the latest xcd.

machine_learning_captcha.png

BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL MIAMI
[…]
Two editions of the banana-and-duct-tape art were presented by French contemporary gallery Perrotin at Art Basel on Wednesday, and both sold for $120,000 apiece. Artnet reports the first edition was purchased by a French woman and the second edition by a French man on Wednesday.

According to Artnet, after the sales of the first two editions, Perrotin gallery founder Emmanuel Perrotin called Cattelan and they agreed to sell a third edition for $150,000. The website reports that two institutions have expressed interest in purchasing the item.
[…]
In a press statement, the Perrotin gallery said Cattelan came up with the idea for Comedian about a year ago and opted to use a real banana after initially conceiving an idea for a sculpture shaped like a banana. "Every time he traveled, he brought a banana with him and hung it in his hotel room to find inspiration. He made several models: first in resin, then in bronze and in painted bronze, finally coming back to the initial idea of a real banana," the statement said.

Source:
https://www.newsweek.com/banana-duc...-cattelan-art-basel-miami-gold-toilet-1475677

2mvQARX6fcA0UOjx4ianXQ%2Fcattelan-banana-abmb-2019-social.jpg

I had to smile, really funny.

Well seems Baby Yoda is everywhere nowadays.

Everyday American Anthem about Living.

Maye I'll call it the CouchPotato Anthem instead.:biggrin:

Last edited:
@a pibbur;
Your new avatar made me smile. I like it, it suits you. :)
Yes. I felt I couldn't go for a Dr Who theme after the name change (or maybe I could, since this is after all a regeneration).

Anyhow, this time I selected a Moomin theme, showing the Groke (Swedish name Mårran, Finnish name Mörkö, Norwegian Hufsa) surrounded by a bunch of hattifatteners,

A pibbur who admits that he occasionally still reads the books, even if they are meant for children.

O, I did not know that! I just interpreted the avatar in a certain way, knowing a bit about you.

Wikipedia:
Wherever she stands, the ground below her freezes and plants and grass die. She leaves a trace of ice and snow when she walks the ground. Anything that she touches will freeze. On one occasion, she froze a campfire by sitting down on it. She seeks friendship and warmth, but she is declined by everyone and everything
Now THAT does not remind me of you. :(

Back
Top Bottom