German Divinity Original Sin 2 Video Review ("english" text version)

Kordanor

Wastelander
I know that an English speaking forum isn’t exactly the best place to put it, but considering there are also some German readers among us I’d like to grab the opportunity for a little self-advertising anyways and I hope that’s ok.

So after spending 190h on completing the game, I also spent maybe another 40-50h on putting together this one hour long and comprehensive video-review.
A few people might ask for a translation, but well…it’s 16 filled pages worth of text. For a well-done translation and voicing this would easily take another 20h, would require some outside help, and the attuned timings in the video wouldn’t fit anymore, which is why I am not going to do it. Sorry!

There is also timestamps in the youtube description, so you could jump right to the combat system or to the conclusion.

A google-translated text version can be found here, which actually works surprisingly well these days:
https://translate.google.com/transl...et/no-hp-stuff/Review.html&edit-text=&act=url

Wow - that's a lot of work to put in to a review!

Yeah...and I kinda doubt I'll do it again in this size.
But it's kinda like drinking I guess, just that the drag doesn't come the next morning but while you are finishing the stuff, and then starting the new game and you think like "oh god...for this new game I need to do a review as well" ^^
Not that I really "need" to do anything here. But once I am near the end of a game I like to summarize it which can turn out to be tons of work. ^^

Yeah…and I kinda doubt I'll do it again in this size.
But it's kinda like drinking I guess, just that the drag doesn't come the next morning but while you are finishing the stuff, and then starting the new game and you think like "oh god…for this new game I need to do a review as well" ^^
Not that I really "need" to do anything here. But once I am near the end of a game I like to summarize it which can turn out to be tons of work. ^^

Good effort. I would make one small change because of the length of the review, add titles for each paragraph or video subsection. No offense but I couldnt read through all that review, it was too much for me, but I read a bit of the last paragraph. I would have read some bits in between if I knew what was in those paragraphs if it interested me.

Well, for the video I actually did this. You can find timestamps in the video description.

For the text document, not so much as it's also more of a side-product and a way to also be able to show something in english ^^

Back
Top Bottom