Gothic 3 Gothic 3 Uber-Patch NOT coming

And this thread is AMAZING!!! I really enjoyed reading it! ( i do skipped some parts from Mo and Gorath:lol:) those were huge posts...
I am very sad hearing about all this thing and knowing that no big path will ever come... oh well going to get the game since there is no need in waiting now

And this thread is AMAZING!!! I really enjoyed reading it! ( i do skipped some parts from Mo and Gorath:lol:) those were huge posts...
I am very sad hearing about all this thing and knowing that no big path will ever come... oh well going to get the game since there is no need in waiting now

There are flaws in Gothic 3, but it's still a good game imo. So get that game and find out what you think of it.

I already know what i think! In fact I am SURE the game will be very nice even with these flaws!

(YAY! 99th post)

I held off buying Gothic 3 because I'd read on numerous sites that it was unplayable. When I heard it was pointless to wait any longer for it to be patched up, I decided to give it a go, despite its apparent "unplayable" status. I have to say, I haven't encountered too many bugs or any performance issues that bother me a great deal. I'm having a blast exploring, and wish I'd made the plunge a bit sooner!

Who said it´s "unplayable" ?! You only could understand the feedback on this site that way if you wanted to understand it that way. ;)

My opinion wasn't formed purely on the basis of feedback on *this* site, but even then, there are certainly plenty of negative comments regarding Gothic 3's performance and overall playability. I just wanted to say to those that have been holding out on the game (much like I was), ignore the nay-sayers, and give it a go! It's a lot of fun.

I held off buying Gothic 3 because I'd read on numerous sites that it was unplayable. When I heard it was pointless to wait any longer for it to be patched up, I decided to give it a go, despite its apparent "unplayable" status. I have to say, I haven't encountered too many bugs or any performance issues that bother me a great deal. I'm having a blast exploring, and wish I'd made the plunge a bit sooner!

The unplayable quotes came from players with a system that could handle Oblivion and thought Gothic 3 was the same. If you have a system slightly above the recommended specs like me for instance, there weren't so many problems to begin with. (Offcourse the Killer boars were a pain in the ass, but marvins brother came to the rescue)

Back
Top Bottom